𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚅𝚎𝚌𝚗𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎

"IT LOOKS DODGY." Elena thinks out loud. "Fucking perfect for a drug dealer." She hops out the car, her flashlight in her hands and she shone it at the house. They all walk up to the front door, Dustin ringing the doorbell. But when no one answered he pressed it repeatedly.

"Okay. Well, thats settled." Steve says, obviously annoyed. "I guess he's not here."

"Eddie! Its Dustin!" Dustin bangs on the door and Steve and Elena share a sigh. "Look, we just wanna talk, okay? No cops, I swear. We just wanna talk. Eddie!" He then rang the doorbell multiple times again. "Rick! Reefer Rick!"

"Shut the fuck up." Elena says through gritted teeth. "People would think we wanna buy drugs, I mean, I totally do, but its raising suspicion."

"You are never buying drugs." Steve gives her the mum look.

"Fine, mum." Elena mocks him and Steve rolls his eyes in response.

"Hey, guys." Max says and they rush to her and follow in the direction her torch was pointing, a dingy shed with a light on.

Robin goes into the shed first, then Elena was behind her.

"I swear to god if I get possessed by some fucking demon I'm gonna lose my shit." Elena says and Steve shushes her. "I can get you done for that because its not letting me have my right to freedom of speech."

"Just shut up." Steve rolls his eyes and grabs an oar which he uses to poke the boat that had a tarp on it.

"What are you doing?" Dustin asks.

"What are you doing?" Elena repeats Dustins question as Steve didn't answer.

"He might be in here." Steve shrugs.

"If he is then you'll jab him with an oar which could probably hurt him, dingus." Elena sighs.

"You're only saying that because you lov-" Steve was cut off by fire forming on his arm which quickly went away. Elena wiping her nose, grinning at Steve. "YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME?!"

"But I didn't." Elena shrugs.

"Just take the tarp off." Dustin tells him, ignoring the siblings bickering since the group was used to it by now.

"If you're so brave, you take the tarp off." Steve says, jabbing the tarp with the oar yet again.

"Hey, look over here." Max says and Elena shines her flashlight in that direction, empty food wrappers and bottles were left out on a table. "Someone was here."

"Maybe he heard us, got spooked and ran." Robin suggests.

"Don't worry. Steve will get him with his oar." Dustin says, making Elena laugh.

"I know you think you're being funny, Henderson, but considering everyone in this room has nearly died about a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny it the slight-" Steves rant was cut off by Eddie pinning him to a wall and holding a broken beer bottle to his neck.

"Let go of him!" Elena yells and Eddie glances at her his eyes softening slightly before he turned back at Steve.

"Eddie! Stop!" Dustin shouts.

"Its me. Its Dustin." Dustin points to himself and then he points to Elena, who was wearing her hellfire club shirt. "You know, Elena. You talk about her a lot."

"Dustin, I think he knows who we are cause he has eyes." Elena rolls her eyes at him.

"This is Steve, Elenas brother." Dustin points to Steve being held bottle point against the wall. "Hes not gonna hurt you, right, Steve?"