𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

"THAT'S AMAZING." Steve says, hogging the water fountain for himself.

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure that mum was trying to bang her son." Robin says.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex. P Keatons mum?" Steve asks.

"Yeah." Elena answers.

"But they're the same age." Steve says, going back to drink the water.

"No, but he went back in time." Robin tells him.

"Then why is it called Back To The Future?" Steve asks.

"He has to go back to the future because he's on the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time." Robin explains.

"Wh... what?" Steve asks.

"No, no, its my turn. You've had enough." Robin pushes Steve aside and drinks some of the water.

"Hey, guys." Steve says and the two walk over to him. "You gotta check this out. This... the ceiling, its beautiful."

Elena looked up and the ceiling had a bunch of bright lights and was moving about wobbly.

"Holy shit." Elena says.

"Oh, wow." Robin says.

Then the familiar uneasy feeling came back to her stomach. Elena put her hand over her mouth as she heaved a little and then ran into the nearest bathroom and quickly threw it up in the toilet.

She finished throwing up and flushed the toilet but Robin was still being sick so she went into the stall and held Robins hair back while gently rubbing her back.

~~~

          ROBIN HAD HER BACK LAYED ON THE FLOOR AND her legs rested against the cubicle wall with her head in Elena's lap. Elena had her head rested against the wall as the aching pain slowly crept back.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me." Robin says. "Is it still spinning for you?"

"No." Elena answers.

"Holy shit." Steve says. "No. You think we puked it all up?"

"Maybe." Robin answers. "Ask me something. Interrogate me."

"Okay." Steve chuckles. "Interrogate you. Sure. When was the last time you, uh, peed your pants?"

"Today." Robin answers.

"What?" Steve asks.

"What time today?" Elena asks.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." Robin answers.

"Oh my god." Steve laughs.

"It was just a little bit though." Robin says and Elena chuckles, instantly regretting it and instead let out a small hiss of pain.

"Yeah, its definitely still in your system." Steve says.

"All right, my turn." Robin says, sitting up and resting her head on Elena's shoulder.

"Okay." Steve says. "Hit me."

"Have you ever been in love?" Robin asks.

"Yep." Steve answers. "Nancy Wheeler. First semester, senior year."

"Oh my god." Robin says. "She's such a priss."

"Turns out, not really." Steve says.

"Are you still in love with Nancy?" Robin asks, moving her head slightly to get more comfortable on Elena's shoulder.