𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜

ELENA WAS WALKING TOWARDS STEVE' PRACTICE, KNOWING IT WAS finished so the two could go home when the boy with the spray cans runs past her but this time with rolls of toilet paper.

"What are you doing with the toilet roll?" Elena asks Eddie, looking from him to the toilet roll. He didn't answer and instead he grinned at her and ran into the boys locker room.

Steve walks towards her, angrily running his hand through his hair and dragged her out the school.

"Steve, what happened?" Elena asks.

"Nancy came up to me. She forgot everything she said to me last night and said she didn't mean it cause she was drunk but, you know, all that drunk words are sober thoughts crap. I believed her, stupidly, and asked her she loved me and she couldn't even say it." Steve explains, using dramatic hand gestures.

"She couldn't say what?" Elena asks.

"Thats she loves me." Steve answers.

"Lets go to Family Video and pick up a few musicals, cause you love them so much and we can watch them all night, yeah?" Elena suggests and Steve nods his head, a commotion making the two siblings look to see the boy running past them with the basketball team following him and the basketball team all had toilet paper stuck to their bodies. "So that was what the toilet paper was for."

"Lets go before they drag me into that." Steve says and the siblings go into Steve's car.

"Can we get chocolate milk and twinkies?" Elena asks.

"Ew, no, twinkies." Steve shakes his head.

"You don't have to eat them." Elena says. "I can eat them and drink the chocolate milk."

"Thats the weirdest combination ever." Steve cringes.

"You're early not ready for a tuna and chicken sandwich then." Elena mumbles.

"Tuna and chicken sandwich?" Steve asks, his voice raising in pure disbelief and disgust.

"Yeah." Elena answers.

"That lab really fucked with your mind, Lena." Steve says.

"Try before you deny, my dude." Elena says.

"Jesus Christ." Steve whispers.

~~~

"SO I WAS THINKING." Steve starts, his hand over his mouth from where he was eating a bag of crisps.

"Thats bad then." Elena says and Steve glares at her causing Elena to laugh and take a sip of her chocolate milk.

"Anyway, so I was thinking." Steve starts again. "Of getting some roses for Nancy and apologising."

"What are you apologising for?" Elena asks, opening a twinkie and taking a bite out of it.

"I don't know." Steve shrugs. "As weird as it sounds she's my first serious girlfriend so its like if we end things then maybe I might not have a serious relationship with anyone. Also, I see this future with us and six little nuggets."

"Six kids?" Elena widens her eyes and Steve nods. "Never tell her that or she'll run for the hills. You expect the poor girl to give birth six times. Yeah, no, if I was Nancy I would run for my life or set you on fire."

"But giving birth isn't that bad, right?" Steve asks and Elena looks at him in disbelief.

"Its painful, okay? People die from childbirth and the babies like stretch all your muscles and leave marks on your skin and everything." Elena answers. "I am never having kids."

"Why not?" Steve asks. "Kids are adorable with the way they laugh and do cute stuff."

"Because I have a fear of pregnancy and giving birth." Elena tells him. "It could go away but it might not. I'm fine with not having kids and being single forever. I mean I have your six little nuggets to worry about anyway."

"Worry about them? They'll be fine." Steve says.

"Only if they get Nancy's brains." Elena says earning a playful shove off Steve.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

637