𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

DUSTIN OPENS THE DOOR OF THE BATHROOM AND EVERYONE looks through the small crack of the door.

"And... blend." Dustin says and the five walk with everyone else, acting as if they watched the movie from start to finish.

"Well, shit, that worked." Erica says.

"Course it worked." Dustin says. "We just have to get on the bus with the rest if these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

"Um, Dustin." Steve says.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." Steve answers.

"Why?" Dustin asks.

"Well, I might've told them your full name." Steve answers.

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin asks.

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve reminds him.

"So?" Dustin asks.

"So?" Steve repeats.

"So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man." Dustin answers.

"Hey, Henderson, not cool. Were you on drugs?" Elena asks, pointing a finger at him.

"No." Dustin answers.

"Exactly." Elena says. "So you don't know how you would've handled it and Steve handled it the way he did. Sure he said your full name but it wasn't on purpose and what do you mean tough it out like a man? Robin and I toughed it out and we're not men. So that saying is bullshit."

"Guys." Robin says and the group stop in their tracks when they see Russian guards looking through people identifications.

"Abort." Dustin says and the guard looks right at them and they all turn and run. They get to escalators but it was blocked off.

"Shit." Robin curses and slides down the middle in-between the two escalators and everyone follows after her.

They hide behind a counter, everyone staying as quiet as they can as the Russian communicates through his speaking device.

Robin was holding tightly onto Elenas arm so hard that she was sure there would be nail marks in her arm.

Elena could hear footsteps approaching and held her breathe.

But then a car alarm went off making the group jump and a loud crash was heard and the group slowly came out from behind the counter to see a car crashed and the soldiers dead.

Then they look towards the balcony and Elena grins at the sight of the kids and Nancy and Jonathan.

They run to meet up with them, Elena immediately bringing Max and Will in for hug and pulled away, inspecting their faces.

"Are you two okay?" Elena asks.

"Yeah." Will answers.

"Not really." Max answers. "Billy's been flayed like Will was last year. He's the host."

"You're joking, right?" Elena asks and Max shakes her head. "Its fine. We'll help him."

"Are you okay?" Will asks, noticing the bruised face and dried blood.

"Oh just some good old fashioned torture nothing major." Elena shrugs.

"Lucas?" Erica asks.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asks.

"Ask them. Its their fault." Erica answers.

"True, yeah." Steve says. "Totally true. Its absolutely our fault."