𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔

STEVE SLAMS THE DOOR OPEN TO THE SHED EDDIE was hiding him and Elena rolls her eyes at her brothers stupidity.

"Jesus." Eddie holds up the broken beer bottle at them.

"You scared him, numpty." Elena hits the back of his head causing Steve to let out an ow.

"Delivery service." Dustin says and thr group display the bags of food. Eddie didn't waste any time to eat the cereal while Elena was snacking on one of the twinkies.

"I still don't know how you like them." Steve says.

"Because they're sweet and it was like the first thing I had when I got out of the orphanage." Elena shrugs and finishes off her twinkie.

"So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." Dustin tells Eddie. "How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always." Eddie answers and takes a sip of his yoohoo drink.

"We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you." Dustin says. "Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"Like, a hundred percent kind of convinced." Max says.

"And the good news?" Eddie asks.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin answers and Elena holds her thumbs up. "But if we found out about you, its a matter of time before others do to."

"And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you." Elena adds.

"Hunt the freak, right?" Eddie asks.

"Exactly." Robin answers.

"Shit." Eddie says.

"So, before that happens, we need to find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." Dustin tries to cheer him up.

"It won't be that easy, Dustin." Elena tells him. "Vecna isn't like the normal monsters we've fought before. Something about this just seems... familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it and its as if my mind blocked it out."

"Yes but you are making him feel worse." Dustin says and Elena holds her hands up in mock surrender. "So that's all basically."

"Thats all, Dustin? Thats all?" Eddie tilts his head to the side in annoyance.

"Yeah, no, that's pretty much it." Dustin answers.

"Listen, Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this kind of thing before." Robin says. "I mean, they have a few times, and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based and theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel like we got this."

"We usually rely on human torch and this other girl who also has superpowers." Steve tells him. "But, uh, those went bye bye so..."

"So we're technically in a more of the-" Robin adds trying to find the right words.

"Brainstorming phase." Elena finishes and everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Brainstorming." Steve clicks his fingers but Eddie became more uncertain by the second.

"Theres nothing to worry about." Dustin says and Elena face palms.

"Not the right tone, Dustybun." Elena pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

Then loud sirens were head in the distance.

"Tarp." Robin instructs and Eddie listens to the girl, getting under the tarp. They all rush to the window as they watch police cars and an ambulance zoom past the house.