>classes<

Pansy's alarm won't shut the fuck up. I looked at the time and it was only 6am but breakfast is not until after 7 and classes start at 9. After half an hour Pansy is still asleep and it's starting to piss me off. I was just about to get up and wake her up when our door opens and Draco walks in and shouts
"Pansy fucking Parkinson turn your fucking alarm off! I can hear it all the way from my dorm!" i laugh "Morning Draco, was just about to wake her up myself".
Pansy finally wakes up but apologizes and promised she'll try waking up tomorrow morning.

Draco left the dorm and Pansy and I got ready for classes. I'm actually so glad they changed the uniforms. They used to be long and old fashioned. Now we can wear normal length skirts or shorts with a shirt with the tie and a jumper and finishing off with a blazer. For boys it's the same but with trousers and shorts. I have a weird habit to roll my skirt up, it just looks better that way but to an appropriate length.

We headed down for breakfast. Pansy was staving because when we got to the table she grabbed her plate and quickly began putting food in her plate. I said 'morning' to boys ,most of them still looked half asleep. I got some pancakes and added maple syrup with some berries on top. By the end of breakfast most of boys looked more awake. Theodore wasn't there and neither were the Riddles. But Theodore doesn't usually show up to breakfast from what i heard, not sure about the Riddles tho.

Todays classes were pretty straightforward. First thing i have herbology and history of magic. Then it's break and after i have care of magical creatures and arithmancy. Then Lunch and to finish off i have transfiguration and lastly astronomy. It's honestly such a long day, i don't know how i'm not going to get bored but i'm looking forwards to astronomy and transfiguration.

In herbology Ron offered a seat next to him and i accepted it because i didn't know anyone else and i didn't want to awkwardly stand on the side. Ron filled me in on everything that have happened before i joined and all the gossip. He also told me he had history of magic next aswell so we could walk to class together and he could introduce me to his friends and i told him i'd love to.

That's first class over and next to come. We were walking to our next class when a tall hufflepuff boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes looked and smiled at me. "Who's that?" i ask Ron. "Oh that's just Cedric". He seemed nice maybe i'll get a chance to talk to him at some point this week . We walk up to a girl with curly hair and a boy with glasses.
"Guys this is Melanie Dawn, Mel this is Hermione Granger and Harry Potter." Ron introduced us to each other. "Hi nice to meet you" i said with a smile. None of my friends were in this class so i decided to sit with the trio. The desks were in twos so I sat with Hermione because i heard she's very smart so i'll just ask her if i don't understand something.

It's break and i said bye to the golden trio and went off to the common room to find my friends. I entered the common room and saw my friends sitting next to the fireplace. Enzo, Theodore, Blaise and Draco were sitting on one couch. Pansy was in an arm chair and the Riddles were in the other couch. The only free spot was in between the Riddles but i just stood next to Pansy.
"Come on princess sit next to us, we don't bite" said Tom.
So i did to make the situation less awkward and it's only for a bit.
"So there's a party in the Slitherin common room this friday and you my darling are going and i will introduce you to everyone" she said looking right at me but i looked unsure.
"Yeah it's alright we're all going to be there, plus there's going to be alcohol and shit if your comfortable with that" Draco tries convincing me.
"Will there be food? Also who has care of magical creatures next?"
"Of course there's going to be food, if there's not then no way i'm going!" said Blaise
"I have care of magical creatures next so we can go together, Enzo and Mattheo have it too" said Draco
"Perfect" i replied with a slime. I wanted to get closer to Enzo because he seems really nice and he's not bad looking.

In todays lesson we were outside looking at a hippogriff. His name was Buckbeak and he was absolutely gorgeous. One by one everyone walked up to him and got to pet and feed him. Hippogriffs are proud creatures and can easily be offered and you had to bow and wait till he bows back which is a sign it's wanting to be approached. It's finally my turn and before i get the chance to bow, Buckbeak bowed first which surprised everyone. I bow back and approach him. I look him in the eyes and ask for permission to pet him without saying a word. I just felt like he understood me without me needing to use words. He turned to his side and lowered himself. I look at Hagrid with a confused expression.
"Well miss Dawn, Buckbeak is offering to take you for a ride, it's up to you if you want to, if you don't that's perfectly okay." he explained.
I climbed on the creature and he flew up into the sky. It was the most beautiful thing ever. We've been flying for about 10 minutes and he safely lands down. I carefully get off and thank him.
Draco said something insulting towards the hippogriff and marched towards him and the creature was offended. I push Draco out the way before hurt and ask Buckbeak for his apology. The animal looked at me then Draco and walked away.

Arithmancy and transfiguration were okay but it's finally time for Astronomy. There was a seating plan and Pansy, Draco and Enzo were in this class so i hoped i'll get to sit to one of them but Mattheo and Tom were in this class too. Professor Aurora Sinistra was teaching this class and she started calling out pairs and telling them where to sit.
"Miss Parkinson and Mr Malfoy, desk 3. Mr Berkshire and Mr Riddle."
"Um sorry which Riddle?" Tom asked
"You. Because you failed this class and have to resit it. Now please sit at desk 8.
Mr Riddle, the younger one, and Miss Dawn, desk 4"

Shit shit shit shit. No out of all seats and all the people I had to be paired with him. At least Pansy and Draco were in front of us and Enzo on my side.

The whole lesson Mattheo had his head on the desk but he didn't get in trouble because Draco was tall enough to cover him. He hasn't said a word to me which is good i guess.

"Next week we will have our class at midnight in the astronomy tower. You and your partner, the person you are currently sitting next to will be working next lesson and sharing notes. I will ask you to spot and name some starts. The pair that will spot the most stars and name them correctly will get a price. I want yous to be able to memorize the name and the combination of the stars for next lesson please. See you all next lesson have a nice night."

How exciting. I will be spending my wednesday night with no other Mattheo Riddle. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

———————————————
1340 words

In the next chapters i will not be going through all the lessons in detail i promise.
Hope yous are enjoying it.