>kiss<

As promised Mattheo helped me downstairs to the common room. Our friends were next to the fireplace.

"Hey girl you okay? I didn't see you leave last night and you never came back to our dorm" Pansy asked concerned

"She-" Mattheo started but i quickly interrupted him

"I stayed the night in Theos room, i'll tell you next time i decide to do something like that"i awkwardly laughed "What are yous doing" changing the subject so everyone can forget that awkward conversation.

I look around the group and everyone seems okay, exept for Riddle and Enzo. Mattheo looked at me confused and clearly wanted me to explain why i lied probably but i'm not sure about Enzo. He just looks a bit upset and won't look at me at all. We would usually talk but today's hes quiet. I'll talk to him later.

I get into Matthos head to explain.

~I don't want them know about last night, please don't tell them Riddle

MR~Okay but on one condition

~What do you want?

MR~ You can keep calling me Theo instead of my full name.

I get out of his head and open my eyes to see him looking down at the floor with a little smile on his face. Theo suits him, it's less serious and more him if that makes sense.

"Enzo do you want to go on a little walk?" I offered him, the group didn't really pay much attention but Theos head darted up and i could just feel his stare. Weird.

"Sure Mel, you feeling okay?" Enzo asked and i told him i was fine just feeling a bit unwell.

We walked outside the green houses and Enzo barely talked. We stopped and i gently pull his arm to get his attention. When he's looking at me i ask him if he's okay. He looked away and said he's fine. I told him to say the same thing but look me in the eyes. He couldn't.

"I'm not going to force you to talk to me but you can talk to me about anything." i paused "Enzo do you know a boy called James Hustleburg?"i ask.

"Yeah he's a ravenclaw, not a really nice person but he's kinda smart, why" yeah he was smart, i bet he knew i would down that vodka because he didnt add a lot of mixer, it was mostly vodka. He knew i would down it and won't be able to tell if it was drugged or not.

As i came to realize everything that happened my eyes tear up and i look away from Enzo trying my best to hide my tears

"Hey, hey, hey, Melanie what's wrong did i say something wrong?" the tears on my face were causing a panic in Enzo but i can't help it. The thought of last night kept coming up.

Enzo walked me to one of the greenhouses and sat me down next to it so i could lean against it. I couldn't breathe and my tears kept falling. I felt like i was dying but i couldn't do anything to help myself. Enzo calmed down and helped me to do the same. I was having a panic attack but i couldn't even mumble a spell to help me calm down. Enzo kissed me not knowing how else to help. It took me by surprise but it somehow helped me. After i calmed down a bit i was still crying and Enzo put his hands on my shoulders, gently pulling me to him. I cried into his chest while he hugged me.

I explained Enzo what happened with James last night. "Mattheo saved me from that monster and he took me up to his dorm but i was unconscious so he slept in the arm chair in his room whiffle i was in his bed" Enzo was relieved but he was getting tense. He apologized for the kiss and we walked back to the common room. James walked past us with a black eye. He looked at me and smirked. Enzo noticed but we just walked back to the common room without causing a scene. Later Enzo said he's going to the bathroom but he was gone for half an hour. He came back, his knuckles bloody, a nosebleed, some cuts on his face and a huge smile.

"What the hell happened to you?" quested Theodore.

"Some bitch got what he deserved, im going to shower see yous at dinner" Enzo walked away proudly.

It was dinner and the group and i headed to the great hall. I spotted James but this time he had two black eyes and a cut on his cheek.
"This must be the bitch Enzo was on about" we walked past him laughing and made our way to our seats.

For the next couple weeks everything was normal. Classes boring. I got closer to Blaise and Theodore, they have quite a humour. Enzo and I got a bit closer too but not in the same way as Theodore and Blaise. Mattheo went back to being his normal, cold and mysterious self.

I've been speaking to the golden trio too. I heard there was a party soon. To finish our third year. It's going to be in the griffindore common room , all third years are going to be there and some fourth years too.

Another party woohoo. Hopefully the upcoming one is going to be better than the last one.

———————————————-
920 words