~ new home ~

Draco and I were woken up by a loud noise. Draco protectively put his hands around me and had his wand towards the noise. It was only Mattheo, Pansy and Blaise. "Jesus girl you scared me i thought you were kidnapped" said pansy in relief. "So much for a brother huh" Mattheo mumbled quietly but i could hear it. I don't understand why he was acting like this. Blaise just didn't care but he just gave me a little wave and a smile.

"Thanks Draco i'll see you later, good luck" i kissed his forehead and got up to leave "Bye Mel , i love you" he said "i love you too Malfoy" i smiled and walked back to my dorm.

I find Mattheo sitting on my bed " What the hell do you want Mattheo" he looked pissed off " Are you sleeping with him?"
"With who?
"Mel you're not fucking dumb, are you having sex with Draco Malfoy?"
"No I am not and why does it matter to you just fuck off Mattheo." I look back at him but he looks relieved, i don't understand this man honestly.
"Get the fuck out Mattheo, ill see you at the malfoy manor"
"Sorry, see you" and with that i was in my dorm trying to find what i can wear.

I found a long satin black dress that was to my ankles, i also found matching heels that would look like. I didn't bother doing much with my hair so i put in a neat low ponytail. I look in a mirror but i don't feel like myself. "You look gorgeous Mel, now cmon it's time to leave" said Blaise, he was watching me for a bit in my door frame.

We appear at the manor in seconds using a spell. Mattheo came up behind me and put his hand on my waist, so his father is still convinced that we are a couple. We walked into the room full of death eaters, i spotted Voldemort, Draco's parents and Bellatrix. Something about Bellatrix always fascinated me but i'm not quite sure what. Draco finally walked through the doors, he had a black suit on, his hair is a bit puffy and wavy.

Voldemort gave his usual speech i couldn't really be bothered listening to it. Then he took his wand out and took Draco's wrist. Draco looked at me and sent me a small smile before the spell began and he fell to the floor screaming in pain.

Couple death eaters took him away into another room. Voldy wasn't finished though.

"I have another announcement to make, as everyone knows there's going to be a war at hogwarts soon and we all want our children to have a nice home where they can live together... I've built them a home, where they can all live together and complete the missions i give them together as a team, this way we will become stronger and take over the world" he didn't his weird maniac laugh. "They will move in there as soon as possible but they will be attending school in the mean time" he added to clear things up.

Mattheos birthday is in January and it's already November and we'll all have a mark soon. I'll have to come up with something before that day comes.

I was so deep in my thoughts i didn't notice my father glaring at me with a smirk and he got up and walked towards me but before he reached me Bellatrix pulled me aside.

"You alright my love?" she asked , with genuine caring expression

"Yes Bellatrix, thank you" i wasn't quite sure what else to say.

"Let's just say you always have to be there for family and call me Trix"

"That's a hookers name" i spat without thinking

"What's a hooker?" she asked in confusion

"Don't worry just a muggle thing" she ran to the side quickly as Voldemort was walking towards me.

"Miss Dawn we meet again" he never really scared me, i don't have a reason to be scared of him.

"My lord" i bow

He walks away slowly while i throw daggers at him with my eyes.

We were sent to pack our stuff and move to our new house. We had a similar plan like in hogwarts boys rooms on the left and girls on the right. Mattheos and my room were furthest apart. It was Draco, Blaise, Theodore on the boys side and on the girls it was ugly slag,Greengass. Pansy and me.  We also had a lot of eves that did things for us like cooking and cleaning.

This house has 3 floors. 1 floor is like a common room with a fireplace, kitchen, garden. 2 floor bedrooms and toilets. 3 floor is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. It's personalized for everyone of us, my corned has art supplies, canvases and everything i could wish for. But there was something for all of on the third floor. A telescope, that we could look at the stars, like the astronomy tower.

This house isn't so bad, but i'm worried about the things and the drama that will happen in here.

————————————————
870 words