~ picnic ~

Pansy and I went down to the common room after all morning talking in our dorm. The boys were just coming to the common room after the lesson. We all walked to our spot, just as i was about to sit next to draco and pansy someone pulled me back. It was Mattheo, he spun me so i'm facing him, he kissed me and sat me on his lap. Everyone had a confused expression including me.

Mel~ Mattheo what the actual fuck are you doing?

MR~ Just showing off what's mine

Mel~ I'm not yours

MR~ then i'm showing everyone that you are unavailable cus you're soon to be mine.

Mel~ Says who?

"Hey love birds stop staring at each other like your about to kill one another" joked Theodore

I need to find a way to make him fall for me as soon as possible because i don't think i can deal with him for very much longer... But that doesn't mean i can't have fun.

"Theo darling i got something planned for us" i say standing up and pulling him up

"Alright then" he slithers his hand on my waist and we leave the room.

I prepared a picnic for us at the black lake. We get there but Mattheo seems unsure.

"What are we really doing here Dawn" he grabbed my hand and pulled me so we are face to face.

"It's just a picnic Mattheo, sit" i sit on the blanket and tap on the spot next to me.

It was a beautiful day, warm but foggy. Animals everywhere, birds in the trees.

"What's your favorite colour" i ask him

"Red" he says , " mine is green" i reply
"You know that red and green are complementary colours, we'll actually pink and green are but red is close enough and-" he cuts me off

"You are so weird" that sentence shut me up. I was just trying to make conversation and i got a bit carried away talking about something i love greatly, art.

Not to make things weird i got the strawberries out my bag and started eating them.

"I'm sorry princess i didn't mean to be rude, i'm just new to this relationship shit you know?" i don't even know if he's genuinely sorry or not but i have to make this work.

"I understand it's okay, i'll put some music on" that's all i could say. We talk for a bit, my back is leaning against a tree and he was lying on my knees as i played with his hair.

" Mattheo i have to tell you something" i can't keep doing this

"What's wrong"

"Your father he gave me this task to-"

"Break your heart" he finished my sentence

"Ho-how did you know" i stuttered

"Because i got the same task"

Why would the dark lord do that? Why did me and him get the same task. I don't understand.

"Okay i don't know why but we have to keep going with a plan, my father got us a house not far away from hogwarts, we'll be living there together okay" everything is getting out of hand and really confusing.

"Okay what about our friends?"

"They will have to believe that we're in love. Besides i'm not that bad right" he smirked.

It was getting dark and we decided to head back inside. We give the leftover food from the picnic to our friends and we head to his dorm. He does the silencing spell so no one could hear our conversation.

"We are getting our dark marks in a month but i convinced my father to give us slightly different marks because we are a new a new generation of death eaters and when i kill my father i will be in control"

"I'm sorry what, kill your father? Getting them in a month?? I thought it was when we turn 18?"

"Yes Melanie ,kill my father. Now as i was saying i'll be in control and i will need my friends on my side and my older followers to do my dirty work. My father has changed his mind again i'm 17 in a month Melanie"

In a month we are going to be death eaters then move into the same house and we'll just pretend that we're a couple until his father dies.

How hard can it be?

—————————————————
740 words

sorry guys i'm litro running out of ideas