> the new couple <

We got our blankets and we headed to the common room. We didn't have classes so we had the whole day off. I really need some sleep, i haven't slept all night. It's about 9 in the morning so everyone must be up by now.

We walk into the slitherin common room and we're about to head upstairs when our friends started shouting over.

"There yous are! We were starting to worry!" shouted Pansy

Theo and I exchanged looks trying to decide if we over to them or just go upstairs and then come downstairs.
I honestly couldn't be bothered. I did a spell that changed me into clean clothes (without flashing to everyone obviously), brushed hair and clean teeth. But i was still extremely tired. Riddle did the same and we walked over to the group. They asked us many questions.

"We spent the night at the astronomy tower, no big deal" said Theo walking over to sit in his usual seat.

"Like together? At the astronomy tower? All night?... Since when are yous even friends? Are you two dating?" Pansy was asking way too many questions but i was about to answer them when Theo beat me to it.

"Yes. Yes we are" This caught everyone off guard.

"I'm sorry what. Mettheo Riddle is dating Melanie Dawn, as in my best friend?" Draco said in disbelief.

I awkwardly laugh " Well Theo and I are starving and we need to get breakfast, we'll be back soon" I dragg him out of there.

"What the fuck was that Riddle?!" i whisper shout at him

"Well think about it, I know your father wants the same as my father, for us together but we don't actually need to date. We need a title and we need to pretend for a bit" explained Mattheo

"This is the shittiest plan ive ever heard, but it works. So fake dating?"

"Sort of"

"Okay, okay. I need to write my father a letter telling him that i got you"

"That's a weird way of saying it Dawn but i must do the same. Let's go get breakfast first"

We walk into the hall, his hand was on my waist and nearly all eyes were on us. Mattheo was well known but feared, all the girls were drooling all over him. It was same for me but with boys.

We spotted Theodore and Tom at the slitherin table and we went over to them. Theo and I sat in our usual seats, he was next to his brother and i was across from him.

"Woah since when is this a thing" asked tom

"Since last-"

"Since last week!" i cut of Theo before he says something that will ruin our plan

"Lucky you brother, you know i was planning to go for her" confessed Tom in a joking way.

"Shut up shit face" said Mattheo annoyed

"That too bad Riddle, Theo is more my type sorry Tom" i give him a sarcastic smile and go back to eating my breakfast

"Wow you guys are actually perfect for each other" We look at each other and chuckle

We all go back to the common room and Theo and i sit next to Draco. Pansy and Blaise went upstairs and we were advised not to go up there. I leaned back into Theo while he had his arms around me and i had my feet on Draco. I was quickly drifting off to sleep but i didn't mind.

I woke up to people arguing.
"Shut up Mattheo, green and red are not the best colours. They're literally the shittiest colours!" shouted Tom

"Fuck off Tom, your favorite colour is purple, that's so gay!"

"Can yous be any fucking louder!" i shouted and successfully shut them both up.

"Hey Draco can you go to the library and pick me any book please" i winked at him hinting that it has nothing to do with the book.

I actually sent him to go talk to Harry Potter, he was in the library by himself and by the look of it he is very bored.

My mother was one of the most powerful witched in the entire witch history. I inherited her gifts and tallent but my brother inherited his knowledge. Using my power i could find anyone i wanted. I knew Draco was feeling left out and i figured it would be best if didn't miss that moment to spend sometime with the person he fancies.

Tom and Theo stopped arguing and now are watching the original aladdin on the tv above the fireplace.

Everything seemed in place and now i just have to figure out how to pretend to have a fake relationship but there was not going back now.

—————————————————
800 words