~ emerald ~

Mattheo was still asleep when i woke up. I put his hoodie on and brushed my teeth and made myself my morning tea. While i was in the kitchen i decided to make pancakes. Someone's hands slithered around me waist imbracing me into a hug. I turn my head to Mattheo and give him a long kiss before i go back to making the pancakes.

"This is delicious Mel" he barely said because he was too busy stuffing his mouth.

"Slow down darling or you might choke" why the hell am i treating him like a baby, i chuckle quietly.

"Did you just call me darling?" Mattheo suddenly said

"I um think so, why" he quickly runs up to me, picking me up and kissing me.

"That like the first time you called me that and you made me pancakes, i love pancakes "  he's like a little baby that gets excited whenever he sees anything. He's right thought that was the first time i called him that but i can't help it. I fell hard for him and i can't do much about that. We hung out the whole day and we even went for a walk in the woods. But it was time for him to leave now. He pulls me by my waist towards him and gives me a long passionate kiss.

"I'll miss you princess but i'll see you tommorow, yeah?" i kiss him again and hug him before he left "yeah"

I don't know what will happen tomorrow but that might be our last ever kiss so it better count. I've had the best weekend in a while. I tidied up and went to bed early.

Today my plan is to quickly kill harry potter and flea the scene before i get caught. But if i get caught i want to look good. I decided to go all black. I got a dark green turtleneck, black blazer, trousers and boots. I waited until it was lunch time so everyone would be in the hall, including harry.

It's time. I teleport to the great halls doors. I take a deep breath and (obviously) dramatically enter the door. I point my wand at harry. 'I'm sorry' i mouth to him. "Avada Kedavra!" That's the last heruxus destroyed. I look over to the slitherin table. All my friends are shocked by my action. But my darling is smirking.

That's my smart girl, i couldn't figure out what the last one was. I'll meet you at the cottage but i'll tell the others to come aswell
Mattheo said from across the room

See you there
I wink at him and teleport back home.

I did it, i actually did it.

Now Mattheo will be in charge but i just know he won't rule like his father. A knock on the door takes me out my thoughts.

"Hey babe" I've missed his little cheeky kisses.

"Hey Theo" i kiss him again.

"I'm so proud of you but i have to ask you something and you can take as long as you want to answer"

"Okay what is it"

"So you know how i'll rule the death eaters and literally the whole wizardly world" why is he so awkward

"yeah?"

"Would you want to be my queen" no way

" Are you proposing Riddle? Like in the most strangest yet cutest way plus i like just killed your father" I couldn't help but laugh at the way i said it.

"You are very funny darling. I know our relationship has been a wild rollercoster but i love you Mel, you mean everything to me and without you i'm nothing. All i wish is to wake up every morning to see you by my side. Melanie Dawn will you marry me?" He got on his knee and pulled out a box, when he opened it it has a gorgeous silver ring with an emerald gem, I really hate this boy sometimes, how did he know that emerald is my favorite gem.

"Yes you dumbass, I love you too." He picks me up out of joy and kisses me.

There's a knock at the door again but it's our friends. We let them in and Mattheo was clearly burning up to break the news.

"Guys we have something to tell you" i say

"You two don't want to kill each other anymore?" draco sarcastically asked

"Yous actually can be civil now?" Theodore added

"Did you confess your feeling to Mattheo?" Pansy jokingly added

"Mattheo don't tell me you tried to kill her but fell for her instead" added blaise

"Shut up all of you" Mattheo said bringing the attention to me again.

I lift my hand up, showing off the ring.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHEN" i was actually waiting this reaction from pansy but i got it from Draco instead.

"shut up draco i was supposed to say that, OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERTHING AND WE BETTER BE INVITED TO THE WEDDING" pansy literally shouted.

"Let's go princess... wait actually no." Mattheo said

"What's wrong love?" is he really changing his mind already?

"Your not my princess anymore, your my queen"

"AWWWW" pansy, draco and blaise said in union.

From that day on I was Mattheo Riddles Queen and he was my King. We somehow ended up with 4 kids, 2 dogs and a cat.
But everything was perfect and i would change a thing. My perfect partner in crime. ❤️

—————————————————
950 words

Thanks for reading this guys, sorry it took so long for such a short ending but i promise ill write a better Mattheo fanfic.

Hope this one wasn't too bad. Love yous all thanks for reading xx