>last day of third year<

Last classes today are DADA (defense against the dark arts), care of magical creatures and astronomy.

For tonight's party i was thinking of a black two peice with heals for the party. Pansy already has her outfit planned from the first day she heard that there's going to be a party.

The time flew past. I didn't even notice it was dinner time already. Pansy looks so excited as usual. The boys not so much. Don't think Draco really like the Griffindors. He seems to speak awfully lot about Potter. Maybe he has a thing for him that he doesn't want to admit.

After dinner Pansy and I rushed upstairs to get ready. We got our outfit, make up and hair done and it was all perfect. I had french braids on the side of my head that ended with pigtails. I had a black top on and a matching long skirt with a little slit on the side. Pansy's outfit was a tight green dress, her hair was curled and she also had heals on. We did a shot each for good luck and headed down to the griffindor common room.

The boys were already there. The music was blasting. Drinks and food on the side. Draco was speaking to Enzo and Blaise. Theodore was dancing with some Hufflepuff. Tom was flirting with a girl next to the drinks. Mattheo was just leaning against the wall enjoying his drink. We rushed to Draco and the guys. Pansy pulled Blaise on the dance floor. Draco was staring at Potter with a disgusted face.
"Hey Enzo can you get me a drink please" he agreed and walked away. It was me and Draco now.
"Draco honey you can stop pretending now and go talk to him"

"What ew no stop being ridiculous Melanie!" I just laughed at his denial "Do you think he'll want to speak to me Mel? What if i embarrass myself? No i'm not doing it stop it"

I give him a nudge and tell him it's okay to be afraid and he should really go for it. Enzo came back right on time. He asked where Draco went and i told him he went to talk to someone. I asked him if he wasn't to dance and he agreed of course.

There was a slow song and all the couples were on the dance floor. I spotted Pansy and Blaise being super close to each other. Draco dancing with Harry! Everything was perfect.

I had my arms around his neck. His hand on my waist."I wanted to thank you for the other day, and don't apologize for the kiss again. I didn't really mind and it helped me anyways" he smiled sweetly "So you don't mind if i do it again" before i had time go say anything his lips crashed into mine. I kissed him back. It felt like that kiss lasted forever but was only probably a couple minutes.

The slow song changed into a faster pace. I told Enzo i'm going to get another drink and he told me he'll be standing with the guys. I was making myself a drink when someone walked up to me.

"You and Berkshire huh?" asked Riddle

"Why does it matter Tom"

"Oh i don't care but i feel like someone else might."

I wasnt quite sure what he meant by that. But i didn't think much of it.

Some Professors barged in and told everyone to go to their own houses and go to bed.

Our group went back to our common room but we sat next to the fireplace. "Let's play a game!" Blaise offered. "Spin the bottle!" Pansy added.

The game started. Pansy is the first one to spin. It was about to land on Theodore when i quietly mumbled a spell to make it land on Blaise. They didn't just kiss, they full on made out.
"Get a room!" Draco jokingly shouted. It was my turn and it landed on Theodore. Tom spinned and it landed on Pansy. Enzo landed on me aswell. His kiss was light and warm. Mattheo was the last one of spin and it landed on... me. I had to get up from the floor and walk up the sofa and I was going for a small quick kiss. Mattheo had other plans. He grabbed my neck and pulled me for a rough kiss and he of course had to show his dominance. It was nothing like Enzo's kiss. The dominance was attractive and his smirk after is made it even hotter.

But i can't fall for Voldemorts son.

———————————————
775 words