>the party<

I didn't really pack anything that screams party but i'll figure something out. Mattheo showed up for breakfast today. Mid breakfast i ask him if he wants to go to the classroom and he agreed. But i didn't add any context because i expected him to understand what i said but the others didn't understand.

"Yesss Girl! Going for the Riddle on only your third day!" Pansy shouted but being supportive

"It's not like this Pansy, shut up" i walked away laughing. I noticed Riddle had a smirk on his face but i didn't think too much of it.

We walked into professors classroom expecting her to be there with a prize for our work last night. But she was just there starding and smiling at us.

"Your prize for yesterdays work is a new beginning, a friendship perhaps, between the two of yous" she said proudly. It was a smart thing what she did but i can never imagine myself being friends with him.

"Thank you professor" Mattheo turned around and left. I quickly smiled and walked away.

"Hey Melanie?"

"Yes professor?"

"Give him some time, i promise" was the last thing she said before she used a spell and disappeared but her words left me in so much confusion.

~~~
Everyone are getting ready for the party. I walked up to Pansy and told her that i don't have anything to wear and asked if i can borrow something of hers. She said no. But she followed up with "This is a perfect day to go to hogsmeade! And we're taking the boys with us and i need a new dress anyways" I just went along with whatever was going on in her head.

We get to hogsmeade and we go straight to the shop that sell dresses, we dragged the boys with us. All of them. Tom and Mattheo too.

Pansy and I chose a couple dresses and went to the fitting room. After we put on every dress we would go out and show the boys and wait for each other. I knew a spell that would let me get into anyones head without them knowing which i will be using to know what they truly think of me.

Pansy was first to try a blue two peice but it just wasn't her. I tried on a ribbed pink dress but it washed me out, the boys didn't like our choices.

Then Pansy tried on a silk pastel pink dress that was perfect. I went into the boys heads. Blaise loved everything in front of him, the dress and Pansy. The other really liked the dress and thought i looked good. The riddles looked bored so i didn't bother going into their heads. I told her that's dress belongs to her and she loved it herself so she got changed into her own clothes and went to buy the dress.

I tried on a mid silk blue dress but i didn't really feel comfortable in it and Draco said the colour blue didn't really suit me. I trusted his words so i went with something similar.

Last dress i put on was perfect. Red, mini, silk, backless dress. It covered most of my boobs and hugged all my curved in the right places. I left the changing room and everyone's eyes widened, pansy's jaw dropped, literally.

"Bitch you look gorgeous you must buy it!"
I went through everyone's heads and they all thought similar. I tried to go into Mattheos head but he let me in just to speak to me

Don't try getting into my head darling and you look nice by the way.
He sat there smirking.

The party was starting in an hour so we all had to get ready.
"See you on the dance floor" Enzo said excitingly.

Pansy and i did our make up. Hers was soft to match her dress but mine was sharp and very red with a black eyeliner and a smoky eye. We curled our hairs, put our heals on, added shit tone of perfume and did shit tone of shots.

Me and Pansy got to the party right on time. The common room was full. Drinks everywhere, music so loud (did a spell before so the professors won't be able to hear anything) , food and drugs. But happy teens. We were standing on top on the staircase and someone put the spotlight right on us catching everyone's attention. We carefully walked downstairs to the party with the spotlight still following us. When we reached the crowed the spotlight went off revealing all the green lights matching the slitherin common room.

The alcohol kicked in and it just made me want to dance. I did a couple shots before my favorite song came on and i went off to the dance floor. I danced like there was no one in the room and then some ravenclaw boy walked up to me and started dancing with me. He offered to get me a drink and i said sure. He came back and got me my drink and i smelt it first. Vodka. With a mixer. This man has no taste but at least he got me a drink. I downed it so i didn't have to taste the vodka and we kept dancing. My legs were getting tired so we went off to the side. I got my own drink this time. Pink gin with a tiny bit of lemonade and two raspberries. All the seats were busy so i decided to sit on this boys lap. He didn't seem to mind. His name is James Hustleburg and we spoke for a few hours but i started feeling really sleepy and he took me to his dorm. Something felt off.

I didn't have any energy to move and i felt like i was drifting off to sleep. He started kissing me, i tried pushing him off but i had no strength in me. Luckily someone stopped James from going any thurther and doing anything to me. I couldn't see who it was. My vision went blurry and i passed out.

I woke up in black silk sheets. I still had barely no energy. I looked around the room and it was pretty dark, there were books lying on a desk. There was only one bed in this dorm. Shoes next to the windows and hangers on a wall with some jackets and hoodies. I tried getting up but my head was extremely sore and i felt dizzy to even move my body.

The door opened and it's Mattheo with a tray of food. He got me pancakes with maple syrup and berries on top just how i like it. But what the hell was i doing here, it's not my dorm so it must me his.

"You're in my dorm don't worry. You were being used but i handled that guy last night and brought you to my room. He drugged you so you will feel quite weak but i got you breakfast.And i will help you downstairs to the common room later" he answered my confused expression.

I look down at my clothes and realized these are not mine and my dress was on the couch in the corner and i look back at him

"Oh no don't worry. Pansy gave me one of her shorts and i gave you my top but i asked the elfs to get you changed because i knew you would feel uncomfortable if i did it." he said looking to the floor

"Thank you Mattheo. You know you're not as bad as they say, you do have some good in you" i give him a warm smile and he quickly smiles back unsure. They stay in the dorm together talking until she finished her breakfast and as promised he helped he go down to the common room to see their friends.

———————————————-
1330 words