>holidays<

It's been a few months into 4th year. Enzo and i are a couple so are Pansy and Blaise. Draco and Harry got closer.
I was getting weaker.

My father wasn't powerful enough to defend our mother but after her death he found a way to get power. Adrian was too young to learn and i refused to let him but i was perfect. He taught me that the best way to get power is to kill. Kill a magical creature. On a full moon. Almost like werewolves but without turning into a werewolf.

To absorb the power you had to turn into your spirit animal and consume the creatures. My fathers spirit animal is a bear mine is a red fox. There was a full moon coming up tomorrow and i had to find a way to sneak into the dark forest and kill a magical creature without anyone suspecting anything.

We were sitting in the common room, by the fire as usual talking. It was 11 and i have to complete the ritual at midnight. I told everyone that i was tired and i'm just heading to bed. I seemed believable. I went upstairs and and teleported myself to the dark forest. It was a lucky night. I found a unicorn, they are the most powerful creatures of the dark forest.
I pointed my wand "Avada Kedavra!" killing the unicorn.
I transformed into my fox form and started feeding on it.

Father told me i'm quite special and hold a lot of power. I'm able to transform into a fox and a snake. Something that happens rarely.

Once you start doing the ritual there was no going back, ever. I never wanted my brother to experience any of this. He's pure and never killed anything. He doesn't know about this ritual and i want to keep it that way.

After feeding i got cleaned up in the lake. I got back to the school and got to the kitchen to get a glass of water and a hot chocolate. Elves were kind enough to make it for me. I loved them, they're all so kind. There's one elf called Cody and he's an absolute sweetheart. I would often come down here and speak to him and the other elves.

Suddenly the elves go really quiet. The main elf looked behind me " My Lord, can we get you anything"
" No it's quite alright, thank you"

"Mattheo?"

"Theo." he looks towards the elves "Hey Cody can you make me a hot coco please"

" Of course My Lord , marshmallows?"

"Yes, thank you" he looks back at me

MR~ why is there blood on your top?
He said in my head not to panic the elves

~ nosebleed

MR~ very convincing Mel

~ it's Melanie to you.

Cody handed me my hot chocolate. "Thank you darlings, goodnight. Night,Theo"
I walked back to my dorm.

~~~~
Adrian is fitting in really well, he has a tonne of friends and he's talking to a hufflepuff girl. He's finally genuinely happy, after mothers death Rian didn't really enjoy being socual and having friends, he was more of a loner.

Adrian and I are going home for the summer holidays but luckily it's only for a couple weeks. I didn't pack a lot of my stuff but Rian got half of his closet.

We got off the train and said goodbye to our friends. Our father was standing in the crowd waiting for us. He welcomed us home and we got into the car and drove home. At the stationed he looked like a good friendly father but as soon as we get home he turned into his usual self. I'm turning 15 in september so that's something i'm looking forward to.

Father sent Rian upstairs to unpack and he saw that as an opportunity to talk to me privately. "Melanie you are going to become a death eater when you turn 16, it's already been decided and we start your training in an hour so go quickly unpack" he turned around and left.

I don't want to become one of them. My mother was one too and the man they worked for killed her. Do they really expect me to work for him no fuckung way.

Father called me downstairs. It's time for the training. I met him in the dungeons. There were 3 men and two women.

"You will be using all 3 unforgivable curses."

"Yes father" i pointed my wand to the first man Avada Kedavra i whispered killing him, i did the same to the other man. I used the Crusio curse on the last man causing him a drastic pain.

And lastly i used the Imperio curse that gives me total control of a person. I possessed the woman. I told her to kill the man and then herself and she did as she was told.

"Good now it's your turn, you need to able to keep anyone you want from entering your mind and you have to work on your pain tolerance"

"Pain toleran-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when my father used the crusio curse causing me an extreme pain.
He did that all day but by the end of the day i got used to the pain and it was more tolerable so i guess he was right and this was helpful.

The next couple weeks were the same. I was exhausted, i hardly ate, i looked dead in general.
The week before school started we had a meeting with the death eaters and the dark lord. He had to see that he could trust me.

I put on some make up to hide the dark bags under my eyes. I wore a ribbed black mini dress with black tights and doctor martin boots. The meeting was in two hours and father decided to do another couple crusio and imperio curses on me. The imperio didn't work on me anymore and i wasn't really effected by the crusio curse. Before these couple weeks father trained me to tolerate the crusio curse but my body forgot how painful it really was.

The meeting is starting soon. Were about to teleport to the Malfoy Manor. Adrian stays at home because that is no place for him and he will never be involved with those little shits.
I just want this meeting over and done with

———————————————
1079 words