~ plot twist ~

Its really fucking hard.

Riddle and I moved into our house. Being at school felt weird. Mattheo is a pain, his father is worse. We only have a couple days until our october break. During this break it's going to be Mattheos birthday.

It's our last lesson before break. Mattheo and I have double potions. We're making love potions.
"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them" i read out quietly.

"Well done you can read" Mattheo said, what a grumpy bastard.

"Miss Dawn, how nice of you to participate. Why don't you come up here and smell the potion then tell us what you smell" I walk up to the front of the class.

"I smell cigarettes, strong cologne and..death?" i say unsurely, it cannot be. I'm not really falling for a Riddle am i?

"Um very well, Mr Riddle please come up" said the professor, we walked past each other he gave me a wink and walked towards the professor.

He confidently took a sniff off the potion and said "I smell blood, lavender and cotton candy" his smirk dropped and he glanced at me for a second.

I wear cotton candy perfume and i have a lavender body wash.

"Good lesson today guys, have a nice break" with that we left the class

Mattheo was walking in front of me so i sped up to catch up with him. I took his arm.

"Are you catching feelings for me Riddle" the least i can do is tease him but i wasn't expecting a come back

"Can say the same for you Melanie and do i really smell like death? Like cmon it's not a bad thing"  We walk into the common room and i get pulled away from Theo.

"Pansy what wrong"

"Shut the fuck up, i got a date" she announced

" PANSY OMG THATS GREAT, with who?"

"Cedric" she was shy to say his name in case it was a problem

"Pansy that's great , he's a great guy you should go for it!"

I just want her to be happy and with us getting the dark marks she will need someone to be there for her.

I can't do this anymore all the repetition, pretending to date mattheo, going to class then common room and just pretending like everything's okay i just can't.

I'm not going to go though with Mattheos or the Dark Lords plan i'm going to make my own.

We walk into the common room but i'm acting paranoid, im looking back and to the sides to make it look like i feel scared or like im being followed.

"Hey you okay?" Theodore asked

Perfect

"Yeah Theo im fine" I only call mattheo that but that changed since now.

"I'm going to go up to bed now, goodnight guys, i love you all"

"But it's only 8" Pansy said

"Yeah but i'm really tired so goodnight" i gave her a tight hug and went upstairs.

I have to make this believable because last time i ran away it didn't work out the way i planned

I got the bitch Greengrass to come up to my dorm because i wanted to 'talk'

i put the her under a sleeping spell and disguised her as me. I took red paint and spelt it to be blood and put it in certain places in my room. I made it look like a murder. I had a lock of hermiones hair so i disguised as Hermione. I can't even remember why i have a lock of her hair but i think it was for potions class. I also did a projection spell to look like the blood was running out my body.

I ran to the common room to where my friends were.
"HELP! Melanie! She's dead! There's blood everywhere. I came up to her dorm to ask about the homework but her door was ajar so i came in and saw here there on the floor. Hurry!"

Mattheo and Pansy were the first ones to run to my room ,Draco, Theodore and everyone else quickly followed. The spell was going to wear off tomorrow at sunrise but i'll be gone by then.

My corpse was taken out the room and the dorm was cleaned. I packed my stuff while everyone was trying to figure out what the hell happened to me. But Greengrass will forget everything and wake up in her bed. And my corpse.. well i'll burn 'it' but instead of burning Greengrass as much i would love to do that but i'll just burn some wood again disguised as me.

No one knows me well enough to figure out that i framed everything.

—————————————————
815 words

sorry guys i haven't updated this in a while but i'm back again