~ very eventful party ~

^^^how i imagined Mel's dress
—————————————————

I knew exactly where to find him.

Astronomy tower.

I reach the top of the tower and i can already smell the cigarettes.

I'm standing quietly in the shadow watching him stargaze and smoke. "What happened to you Riddle" i come out the shadow and stand with him leaning on the rail.

"You betrayed my fathers trust, and i had to pay. My birthday passed but we still haven't got our marks, he decided it's best to get them when we're 18" i was heartbroken to hear that his own father would do that to him... because of me.

"Mattheo i'm sorry" i couldn't think of anything else to say

"He told me i have to kill you Melanie..."he turned his body towards me, his eyes turned dark, his pretty curls covering just under his eyebrows. He slowly starts walking towards me. My instinct was to move backwards until my back hit the cold hard wall. I wasn't sure what to say or do. He was just about to say something when he took a few steps away from me and looked to the side.

"I'm not going to kill you, chill" he coldly said as he started walking away.

I leaned on the rail again but it was unstable. For some unknown reason i leaned on it with my whole weight causing it to fall and me with it.

That's my time over, it was meant to be. I didn't bother trying to save myself because i have nothing else to live for.

So many thoughts are racing inside my head but it all stopped when i realize i'm not falling anymore. I was nearly at the ground. I nearly died but someone saved me, but why and who?

Wouldn't be Mattheo because he just said his father wants him to kill me so the rail was a perfect chance just to let me fall. Everyone else are in the hall. I don't understand.

I just need to sleep it off. At least i'm still alive, woohoo. It's only Friday and i still have a long weekend in front of me.
I know i nearly just died but i feel like i want a party like maybe this or next weekend. I'll have to talk to Pansy.
Speaking of her it's like 10pm, better get back to the dorm.

I sneak into the common room and all my friends are sitting at the fire, as usual. I didn't feel like being with them tonight to be honest. So i just went up to bed.

I can't figure out who would save me? And why? These questions wouldn't leave my head. Somehow i managed to fall asleep but i missed breakfast. Luckily it's lunch soon.

I got out of bed and got ready. Nothing special, just joggers and a tee (tshirt). I went down to the great hall and walked over to my usual spot. "Look who's up, you're starting to become like Theodore" joked Blaise. "That's such a rude insult Blaise, how could you" i pretend like i was offended to carry out the joke. "Oi that's not nice" Theodore laughed.

After lunch we headed to the common room and we spoke for a bit. "I was thinking of having a party, we haven't had a proper slitherin party in a while" i offered, most of them excitedly agreed, Mattheo, Draco and Theodore didn't look bothered. "Party in the best common room tonight!" announced Pansy.

We sent the boys to get shit tone of alcohol and all the other shit they need. Pansy and i decorated the common room a bit with balloons, we moved the couches  against the wall except for the ones we sit at all the time . We put the tables against the wall too and put big table cloths on top. So drinks and snacks will go there.

Now it's time for Pansy and I to get ready. Pansy went with a pastel pink layered mini dress, it looked amazing on her. I went with a more basic dress. Black, V-neck, short but adorable.

The common room is filled with people and music. Reeks of alcohol and weed and the party just started an hour ago. We find our boys at usual spot by the fire so we joined them after we got our drinks.

"Let's play truth or dare!" classic pansy.

"Sure but Mattheo can i speak to you for a minute, outside the common room" he didn't say anything but he got up and left the common room and i quickly followed.

Because of the silencing spell it was quiet outside the common room. He's now standing there waiting for me to talk.

"did you make the rail unstable" i just cut to the chase

" no."

"did you save me?" he's quiet, so yes.

"Don't look at me like that, fine i did, i saved you, but i should've just left you to fall, just don't mention it. The rail was fine maybe you just did something to it you weirdo and maybe-" i cut him off by pulling him by his shirt and kissing him to shut him up.

I didn't even notice that we are matching, he's in all back, shoes, trousers and shirt, first and second bottoms are undone. And i'm in a black dress, heels and bag.

He couldn't help himself but smile. " you should start showing this part of you more" his smile instantly disappeared. We made our way back to the common room.

The kiss we shared wasn't mentioned the whole night and the things between him and i weren't awkward so i'm glad.

"Mel truth or dare?" asked blaise with a smirk, "dare" i confidently reply.

"I dare you to make out with Tom"

Mattheo was leaning back on the couch but he is now sitting straight with his whiskey in his hand. His jaw clenched.

" Okay" i plainly said and walked over to Tom. I carefully sat on his knees and made out with him for a minute or less.

"My turn, Pansy trut-" i was interrupted "dare!" pansy do you want me to get you and blaise to.. i didn't even have to finish the sentence her cheeks very turning red from excitement.

"I dare you to make out with Blaise" Blaise looked happy about that dare. Pansy remained on his lap the whole night.

"Mattheo i dare you to make out with the prettiest girl here" Draco told him, Astoria, Luna, Hermione joined in aswell. He got up to walk towards Astoria, she was so ready, you could tell by her posture and tilted head. But he walked right past her.

"Melanie get up for a sec" he asked me but i refused, i was comfortable. He picked me up ,sat in my spot and placed me on himself. I was sat on his thighs, my legs apart (appropriately) he put one of his hands on my face pulling me i. for a kiss, the other hand was holding my skirt down so i don't flash to anyone. We were making out for more than 3 minutes let's say. "It's my turn princess" said Theodore, im still on Theo , his grip on me tightened. His jaw clenched once again. I kiss him again, he wasn't expecting it and it caused him to relax. With that i get off him and tell everyone i'm away to get another drink.

Some guy pulls me in to dance and trying to convince me to go somewhere quiet.
I probably looked uncomfortable because Mattheo rushed toward me and Draco behind him.

He puts his hand on my waist talking me a couple steps back from the boy.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend" the boy says in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah what if i am, fuck off dickhead or i will avada kedavra your ass"  he saod calmly but holding his hand in a fist with the wand inside.

"Leave me and my boyfriend alone you freak" never thought those words would ever leave my mount, this means it's time to sleep. I asked Mattheo to take me up to my dorm so he did.

I got changed into my pjs, he tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead. " Don't worry princess i'll keep you safe, i know you won't remember this but i fell hard for you love and i won't stop fighting for you" he gently held my hand and did the thumb thing.

My stupid ass is not aloud alcohol out any sort because i asked him to stay the night and he did. I had many questions in the morning though.

—————————————————
1450 words