~ partners in crime ~

I wake up in my new room and it feels strange, like i don't belong. Probably something i'm going to get used to soon.
There's a knock on the door. It's mattheo so i'll just put a spell to lock the door.

"You can't keep me out that easily, anyways get your ass up we have a mission, see you downstairs in 5 or else Pansy will get the crusio curse"

I just put my bed and quickly out of black jeans, a basic top and my trainers . I ran downstairs with my hair half brushed and a toothbrush in my mouth. "Okay i'm ready" i barely mumbled as my mouth was a bit full. I got extra 5 minutes to get properly ready.

Our mission was to find and kill someone, it was just Mattheo and i. I tracked the man we were looking for but he was in a bar. I look my hoodie off and used a spell to change my tshirt into a revealing talk top and my jeans into a short skirt. I walked in and instantly grabbed the man's attention. Some men are pigs. I got him to come outside to the shady lane where mattheo was waiting.

The man suddenly grabbed my waist roughly and he pushed my face towards him by putting his hand on my neck. I was panicking because Mattheo was nowhere to be seen.

Before anything happened Mattheo appeared behind the man pulling him off me and using the killing curse on him , he used another spell to get rid of the body, he turned back to look at me and he had a stupid grin on his face.

"We're like the perfect partners in crime"

"No Mattheo you were late, now let's go home"

"No wait...Actually never mind"

"You are a weird human being Theo" i laughed

We decided to walk around the hogsmeade for a little before we head home. Everything was fine until i felt this sharp pain in my chest, something's wrong. Adrian. Without wasting another seconds using a spell i got to hogwarts and started looking for my brother but he wasn't there. I got to my dad house and ran around looking for anyone. I reach Rians room and i stop at the frame in shock. Some death eaters were holding my dad back and adrians lifeless body was just lying there.

"You deserved that you coward" said one of death eaters and they left. I started asking what happened but i tried getting adrian to wake up but there was no use, no use in trying to wake him up and no use in trying to understand what my fathers did. The only clear thing was that my father did something stupid that got my brother killed. My father and who ever killed Rian are going to pay for what they did.

I killed every death eater that was there but i kept one alive. "Who sent you?" you could hear the pain in my voice but it's mostly covered by the anger that's burning up inside me. He lifted his head up from looking down at the ground, he looked at me with his emotionless eyes. He had this ugly and ruthless look in his eyes. "Voldemort..." he whispered. My father killed him before he could say more.

"That idiot nearly betrayed the dark lord" my father huffed as he walked away, like nothing happened, like his son didn't just die. "Crusio" i shout pointing my wand at him. I wasn't planning on killing him yet. No. He deserves to suffer. Death is a quick and easy punishment but loving as a prisoner is much worse.

I put on an invisibility spell and got back to our house, i didn't want any of my friends to see me. There were dungeons bellow the first/ ground floor. I took my father there and i got a casket for Adrian. I'm going to host his funeral soon but i need to talk to the dark lord first.

—————————————————
690 words

i'm so sorry Adrian, rip