~ heartbreakers ~_

"Let's get to business Ms Dawn. I want you to break my sons heart, not literally"

"What do you mean break his heart and why should i"

"Because i need him to focus and not feeling anything will help him greatly"

He's a horrible man, he is willing to make his son a heartless son of a bitch just like his father.

"What do i get in return"  no way i'm doing it

"Freedom"

"Freedom?" it can't be that easy

"Yes Ms Dawn, freedom, no dark mark, no favors and guaranteed safety when the war starts" im not sure what to do, i don't want to break his heart but i also don't believe Voldemort.

"I will let you know in 3 days" that will give me a chance to think about it

"Very well, see you in 3 ways" with the flick of his wrist the doors flung open.

Bellatrix pulled me to the side before i was about to teleport to hogwarts.

"Melanie you can't. It's easy because when you break his heart, Mattheo is going to be angry and will end up killing up."  how did i not think of that

"Thank you Trix, i appreciate it" i gave her a quick hug and got back to hogwarts.

I quickly made my way to Mattheos dorm. I was about to open the door when i thought to myself. If i don't do it then Voldemort will kill me but if i do Mattheo will. But what if i 'try' but make Mattheo lose interest. I'm not sure but i will go with Voldemorts plan for now.

I take a deep breath and knock. Draco opens the door to my surprise.  I wasn't expecting him to be there. He asked me what i was doing here and i had to come up with the shittiest excuse.

"I left my favorite hair bobble here ferret, it's a girl thing you wouldn't understand"

I budge past Draco and walk around Mattheos room looking for my 'missing' favorite hair bobble that is on my wrist at this very moment. After a couple minutes of searching my hair bobble but instead of just leaving i grabbed a book from one of Mattheos shelves and made myself comfortable on his bed.  Draco trying everything to get me to leave but he gave up and left . Mattheo was showering, i got bored of his book and looked around his room.  His room was basic; gorgeous forest green curtains, black silk sheets on his king sized bed, couple shelves with a lot of books, nice view, his closet and that all to be honest.

I was just looking out the window and the bathroom door opened. He wasn't expecting to see me but he didn't give much of a reaction

Not going to lie but i could not look away. His beautiful curly hair is soaking wet, the water is dripping on his shoulder down to his hands. The drop travels down his arm tracing his veins. He has so many cuts on his chest probably from his father or some death eaters. He also has abs and a very visible v line. i'm sorry but at this point i'm not even starting i'm admiring. How can this boy be so perfect yet so deadly.

"You've been staring for too long now princess, go look at something else or let me change, you can stay of course but you might feel a bit... let's say uncomfortable" dammit Theo why do you have to be like this.

"Can i come back in 10 i need to talk to you" i need to get him to fall for me somehow

"You can just turn around you know , i'll be quick"

"Okay we'll Mattheo, I don't know how to say this" my laugh just makes this more awkward

"Okay you can turn around now" he had his grey joggers on and his boxers showing a bit, "My eyes are up here, continue please" he sat on his bed and waited for me to keep talking.

i start walking towards him unsurely " I like you Mattheo, more than a friend"

"Wait really?" He's not lying on his bed anymore, he got up straight and facing me. We just inches away from each other.

"No you bitch" i push him onto his bed but i wasn't expecting his to pull me with him. I'm not on top of him and he asks me the worst possible thing anyone could ask.

"Melanie Dawn.. Are you ticklish?" my heart dropped but i did my best to stay cool

" No why would you ask that?" he looked at me and i knew at that exact moment he was going to tickle me. I quickly got off him and ran.

We ran out of his dorm down to the common room. He couldn't catch me just yet. He chased me back upstairs and we were back in his dorm again. I was backed up into a corner with no wand or escape.

" Melanie i fell in love with you from the first time i saw you" he pulled me by my waist and kissed me.

I allowed it.

Little did Melanie know that Mattheo has the exact same task.

To break her heart.

—————————————————
885 words