~ mac & cheese ~

It's finally sunrise and i'm not Hermoine anymore, it was dreadful being her. No offense to hermoine but i much rather be myself. I tend to travel not too far from hogwarts. There's a cottage in the woods that Adrian and I built ages ago. I'll live there until i have everything i need to kill Voldemort myself.

I've been living in the woods for a while but it didn't take me long to figure out all the horoxuses ( i have no clue how to spell it but i really hope you know what i'm on about) . I found and destroyed most the only one left is harry potter himself. He used to be my friend a while back but nothing will stop me from killing Voldemort for killing my brother.

I'm planning to revisit hogwarts again in as few days. I'm not ready to face my friends, i literally faked my death i can't imagine how hard it will be for them to see me again but it has to be done.

There's a knock on the door.

There's no way. No one has passed or found out about this place. I grab my wand and slowly walk to door. I open it and point my wand at the person at the door.

He disarms me and grabs me by the throat making me step back until my back hits the wall.

"Hey princess, you look good for a dead bitch" He kisses me passionately and i let him. I could feel the pain and the anger through the roughness of the kiss.

He pulls away and steps away from me.

"Sorry" is all he said as he tried to walk away.

"Not so fast lover boy"

I pull him back pushing him onto my bed. I climb on top of him and we start to make out but we didn't stop there.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and he looks at me with a smirk.

"I knew you liked me at some point and are you sure about this"

"Shut up Riddle and yes i'm sure"

Both of our clothes are on the floor and i'm still on top. He tried giving me hints that he wants to dominate but i purposely ignored him. He pushed me off him and threw me on the bed. He had one of his hands on my throat and the other on my waist.
No wonder the girls go crazy for him. I was just about to get up to get water but i literally couldn't stand so i fell on my face. Riddle burst out laughing.

"Mattheo fucking Riddle if you don't shut the fuck up and help me up in the next 3  seconds i will avada kedavra your ass back to your father" He quickly lifted me up and gently layed me onto the bed.

"But i wanted to get some water" i attempted to get up again

"Hey let me take care about you princess" no one really took care of me after sleeping with me it's always thanks bye now.

"What are you doing here Mattheo?" He lay next to me and he explained everything after my 'death'.

He said he was devastated and angry when he found me dead and he wanted revenge. He just couldn't put two and two together because it just didn't add up. There was no suspects, no evidence and my fake body was burnt. It took him 3 weeks to realize that i faked my own death. He hired some people to be at centain places in case i would be spotted and it worked. The person that spotted me followed me into the woods and then told Riddle where i was.

"I'm sorry okay but you can't be here Riddle you need to leave" I didn't want him to find out what i was planning. "Don't worry i'll see you in school on monday i'm coming back" i give him a gentle kiss.

"Oh alright but is it okay if i stay overnight? I'll make dinner" He's so cute i literally can't say no to him sometimes.

I took a shower while Mattheo made dinner. I don't know what i'm doing. First i fake my death, then i had sex with Riddle and now i'm letting him stay overnight. I might actually be going insane.

"You okay love? I made mac and cheese" I thank him and we sit at a table and eat.
He has this look in his eyes that i've never noticed before. It's soft, caring , kind and human. This version of him suits him so much.

"What's wrong" he asks smiling

"What do you mean"

" You're sitting there looking at me smiling and you haven't even tried the good" his grin grew.

"I'm just thinking Riddle leave me alone" i chuckle and start eating

"You do remember that i can read minds"I froze with a spoon in my mouth.

"Shit" i mumbled with the spoon still in my mouth. But Riddle seemed to find it very funny.

We finish our dinner and get into bed

"Mattheo?"

"Yes darling"

"I'm scared of seeing our friends again, i literally faked my death and i don't know how they will react when they will see me" he cuts me off by kissing me softly

"My love don't worry about it, i didn't figure out where you were by myself. Pansy and Draco felt like there was something wrong when they saw your corpse. They will be happy to see you" I snuggle into him as he hugged me and we fell asleep.

—————————————————
940 words