~ ordinary saturday morning ~

I woke up with no memory of last night. It was a bright, beautiful morning. The sun was shining past my curtains. No way i was getting up just yet. I turn to my right, snuggle into my pillow...Why is my pillow to hard and warm??

I open my eyes...

WHAT THE FUCK.

"Morning princess" Mattheo, shirtless, in my bed right now. I quickly look down at my own clothes and thank god i'm still dressed.

"Trust me we didn't do anything but all you've got to do is ask" he smirked

"Mattheo leave now" i said with a smile

"What's the magic word" he really won't leave until i say it.

"Please."

"You couldve litteraly said any magic spell, lumos for example. But i'll let you of with 'please' cus you said it in a cute way" his smile is so pretty, he's a curly mess. His... nevermind. This is Mattheo Riddle i'm thinking about.

"I am not a curly mess and thanks for the compliment" he shouted from outside my door.

"Fuck off Mattheo"

I had this special drink i've developed over time for hangovers. I made it for Pansy. It's a drink that will instantly make you feel better, bring back the memories from the night before and give you the energy you need for the day.

I drank it and all the memories from last night came flooding back. The guy, Mattheo and I pretending to be a couple for that guy to fuck off, me asking Mattheo to stay the night. Why did he stay the night when he could've just went home?

I check the time and surprisingly it's only 10 which means breakfast is still on. I quickly brush my teeth, put shorts and a tee on with an oversized buttoned, pelted shirt, socks and slippers. I made my way down to the hall, talked to a couple ghosts on the way.

Something outside caught my eye. A snake. It was laying in the long grass just outside the dark forest. It lifted its head up to look at the forest then it looked back at the school and at me. It made its way into the forest. I have this sudden urge to follow it but my hunger is a much stronger feeling so i'll eat and then find that snake.

I wasn't quite looking where i was going because my attention was on the snake. I was about to turn right when i walk into two tall gingers. Weasleys.

"Apologies miss" they said at the same time

"I do not accept your apology, wait till my pet rat hears about this, it will be the end of you too" i said in a threatening voice, that scared them but after a second they looked a bit confused. I'm trying so hard right now to keep myself from laughing.

"I apologize, but what can your pet rat even do to us?" I can see that one of the twins is also trying not to laugh. But i made eye contact with the other twin and we all burst out laughing.

"Sorry for the terrible joke boys, im still hungover, Im a Dawn, Melanie Dawn." i put my hands out for them to shake.

"I'm George and I'm Fred. We're the Weasleys if you haven't noticed, nice to meet you" they pull me by my hands and hug me. To be honest it felt nice and they seem cool.

So we talked for a bit but my hunger reminded me why i was really going that way. I walk into the great hall with a Weasley on both of my sides. They said bye and went over to the griffindor table. I walked over to the slitherin and Pansy didn't look impressed.

"Melanie Dawn really? You have two new cute bodyguards and you didn't tell me?" honestly i didn't expect that i thought she would go on on the fact that they are weasleys. I shut her up eventually and actually started eating.

"What is your boyfriend not enough? Do you need bodyguards" Mattheo had this stupid smile on his face. Everyone looked confused, Pansy was asking lots of questions, Draco looked disgusted and Mattheo... Is happier than usual if that's even possible.

"Mattheo I only said that to get that guy to fuck off" that's the first thing that came into my head but now i have to deal with all Pansy's questions because she won't leave it as that.

"Keep telling yourself that darling, but we both know that's not true" he got up, winked and left. Who the hell does he think he is. Whatever, let him talk it's just words.

Classes start again tomorrow and i'm honestly not ready but at the mean time we're all sitting in the common room exept for Draco,Tom and Mattheo.

Suddenly there's a magical portal opens and Tom appears, he asks me to come with him, i refuse but it seemed important so i eventually agreed.

I was now in the Malfoy manor.

"Father wants to talk to you Melanie, one on one." Tom said and walked away without saying more.

Why does he want to talk to me?

One on one??

—————————————————
875 words