>astronomy tower<

Pansy didn't keep her promis. This time Enzo walked into our dorm and jumped on Pansy to wake her up. Somehow her defense reflexes worked and she slapped him across the face. I couldn't contain my laugh for much longer and Enzo was still processing what just happened. Pansy woke up and had no idea what just happened. I had a mini fridge in the corner of my room that also had a space for ice cubes. I hot a tissue added some ice cubes and told Enzo to sit on my bed. I was still in my pjs, in shorts and a oversized top but they were friends now so i was sure he wouldn't mind or find it weird. I gently placed the ice to his face and he put his hand on mine. Finally realizing what just happened. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "I'm fine Mel it doesn't hurt i just didn't expect her to slap me that hard or at all if i'm honest" we laughed. He got up and let us get changed.

"Morning boys" i said and pansy repeated. "Oh Theodore you're up for breakfast for once" i said surprised.
"Yes Melanie and i think it's going to be the last for another while" he replied still sleepy.

My classes today are charms,potions, double divination, defense against dark arts.
In charms i got paired up with Luna Lovegood and she is the sweetest and the nicest person i've ever met.
In potions i got paired with Riddle again.
In divination i got paired with Enzo but Pansy, Mattheo and Blaise were in that class too.
In defense against the dark arts there was no pairs but all my friends and the golden trio were in that class.

Todays classes were quite boring but i got to meet someone new today and Luna said she can help me anytime with anything and told me where i could find her.
Speaking of meeting new people. On my way to potions i bumped into Cedric.
"I don't believe we've met i'm Cedric Diggory"
"Nice to meet you Cedric, Im Melanie Dawn"
We spoke for a bit before class and it turns out i just made a new friend.

~~~

Today we get half of our day off because we get to look up at starts at midnight at the astronomy tower.

"You ready to look at some stars Riddle?"

"Piss off... Let's just get this over and done with"

"Look it's ursa major or other know it as the great bear" i said catching him off guard

"You know a bit on astronomy huh?" he asked curiously

"Yeah my mother loved them and taught me some stuff when i was a kid"

"Oh that's cool"

We got on with the task and got the most named stars and constellations. Professor told us all to go to bed and for Riddle and I to see her in the morning in her classroom. It was well after curfew but i went back to the astronomy tower and sat there looking at the start when i'm interrupted by someone.

Mattheo.

"What are you doing here?" i question realizing it's 2 in the morning

" Just here for a smoke and i am the one who usually sits here" he said coldly. I didn't bother saying anything back and just kept looking at the sky.

"Do you want some?" he offered

"What do you have?" i asked

"Weed at the moment" he said

" i usually smoke ciggs, hate the smell of weed sorry. I'm just heading to my dorm now, goodnight Riddle"

"Goodnight Dawn."

This is the most we've ever spoke. We don't even speak as much in class. Maybe he's really not as bad as people say he is. But i honestly should get to sleep. No school tommorow but have to get ready for the party.

———————————————
650 words