~ draco ~

It's been three days after our public announcement of our relationship. The school day was ending and the last lesson was potions and my partner was no other Mattheo Riddle. I wasn't great at potions and Mattheo wouldn't stop teasing me

Suck my dick Riddle" i said annoyed

"Only if you suck mine first and it's not my fault you are shit at potions" his smirked

"Piss off and i'm just hungover from last night" he's right i'm shit but i'm not going to admit to it

"excuses!" he laughed but he paused seconds after, "wait...there wasn't even a party last night and you were in my sight the whole night so you are not hungover"

i sigh frustratedly "Fine, i admit it. I'm shit at potions!" i say a bit too loud.

Professor gave us a warning look but didn't say anything. Mattheo and i turned to each other and no matter how hard we tried we couldn't contain our laughter. Theo and I got a bit closer, not yet a friendship but something like that.

It's finally dinner time and i'm absolutely starving. I was heading down to the hall when someone pulls my arm, i turn around to look who it was and it's Draco. He seems a bit on edge.

"Hey, what's wrong you look a bit pale?" i ask with a worried expression

"Im becoming a death eater next week" he's trying so hard to hold his tears back.

I take him up to the astronomy tower, "Draco what do you mean next week, Mattheos birthday is not for another couple months"

"The dark lord needs me now and I'm getting the mark next week and you're all going to be there to watch" I didn't say anything back but i just hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. We decided to stay up there for a few hours.

We headed up to our dorms but i went with Draco into his dorm and i was there for a bit until he fell asleep. Instead of going back to my dorm i went to Mattheos.

There i was standing outside his door knocking but he wouldn't open the door. I wasn't giving up there, i used a spell to open the door and there he was, with Astoria Greengrass on top of him.
"Get off him you slag, i need to talk to him." I mumbled a silence spell just in case. She was refusing and still making out with him, he didn't seem to mind.

I used a spell to levitate her from the bed to the floor i front of me "should've listened to me you bitch" i said with disgust and annoyance in my voice. i did the crusio curse on her for only a few minutes. She screamed like it's the worst pain she ever felt. But i found it entertaining how volnerable she looked. I threatened her if she ever tells anyone about this.

I look back at Mattheo as soon as Astoria leaves the dorm. He looks impressed.
"What the fuck are you looking at you dick" i really can't control myself now. "Why the fuck is Draco getting the dark mark next week?!" Mattheo seemed unbothered

"My father needs him for something and the mark is just for loyalty basically, but we're all getting ours on my birthday" he said calmly.

" Mattheo are you mad? Why Draco? Why can't you do it for fucks sake" I was rapidly walking back and forth.

"Calm down Mel it's not that deep" that was my last straw. I launch myself at him, we end up on the floor, im on top of him. I have my wand at his throat. Anger is flowing through my veins, my eyes are cold. My dark side is showing. But Mattheo... his eyes are full of admiration, but confused.

"Why do you even care about him this much" he asked

"He's like a brother to me Mattheo, he means so much to me and i don't want him to fucking suffer!" the anger has passed and it's just sadness. I realized i'm still on top of Theo. I get off him and remove my wand from his throat. I take a few steps back and just sit on his bed while he's still on the floor.

Everything is starting to feel real, a bit too real. We're going to be death eaters in a couple months, Draco is going to be one next week. I will have to serve the dark lord along with my father. This is not the life i want but if it's going to turn out that way i don't want Adrian to get involved in it.

"Hey, hey it's okay." i look up at him, his eyes have softened, he's delicate with me. He hugged me and i just couldn't hold it in much longer. I told him about some of my worries and all my tears fell down.
He's really comforting sometimes but i remember who he really is and who's his father. I quickly push him off, i apologize and leave his dorm before he could say anything.

During the next week until the day before draco's mark ceremony i've been avoiding everyone and hiding so no one can find me. It's the night before Draco's ceremony and i can't sleep. I get up and walk over to Draco's dorm. I knock on the door not expecting him to actually open it.
He opened the door. He looked miserable and like he didn't sleep in days, he didn't have a shirt on and was only in shorts.

"Mel?" he asked confusingly "Hey Malfoy do you mind if i stay the night, i can't sleep." He smiled sweetly and invited me in. I got into bed and he did the same. He hugged me tight and i made myself comfortable and in matter of minutes we both fell asleep.

—————————————————
1000 words

sorry for taking so long to update guys, i have much more time on my hands now which means more updates🎉