J U J U S A N P O # 4

One afternoon with nothing to do, Kugisaki sat slumped over the kitchen table as she watched the seconds pass on the clock, "This is so annoying."

         "What is?" Fushiguro asked, spooning another mouthful of rice.

         She groaned, switching the arm she laid upon to gaze up at Fushiguro from the table top, "I have no money. I'm in a big city and I can't even go shopping." Dejectedly, she let out a heavy sigh.

         Many seconds of silence passed until a growing idea bubbled up in her mind to which she shot up, with wide eyes and looked at Fushiguro expectantly, "Hey Fushiguro, lend some money."

         With no enthusiasm, "Hell no," he firmly rejected.

         "What, why not?!" Kugisaki exclaimed, a bit annoyed since she knew he rarely went out as well. "You've been going on tons of missions, I bet. Since you're a Grade 2 sorcerer, you probably get paid more than me."

         "Well that's a given," Fushiguro shot back just to further rub salt in her wound.

         To which, she did not take too kindly as she glared at him. Slamming her palm down on the table to demand his attention, "Hey you arrogant jerk! Take me shopping."

         "No," he once again refused. "I don't like shopping." In his bowl, he pushed around a vegetable that had gotten colder from arguing with Kugisaki.

         "Ugh..." she groaned, losing the will power to stay upright as she relaxed into the table's surface. "I wish there was another girl around so I wouldn't have to beg you or Itadori."

         Fushiguro ate one of his last bites of lunch, "Eh, there is Zenin Senpai, but she's gone right now. I don't think she likes shopping though."

         "Then at least just another person around!" Kugisaki exclaimed, not having any luck in finding a shopping partner. Her usual accomplice, Itadori, was nowhere to be found in the dorm. Most likely, he had been taken away by Gojo for unknown purposes. Under her breath, she muttered, "I hate being stuck with you two losers sometimes."

         "Ah— Hello, Haku Senpai." Fushiguro called out.

         Kugisaki looked up and entering the kitchen space, Haku groggily looked into both of their eyes as they gave a slight nod back in greeting. It was the early afternoon, but Haku was still in their wrinkled pajamas— clearly just woken up with stands of their hair clinging to their forehead and freely falling past their shoulders, completely down and messy. Haku was a bit confused by the attentive reception their presence was receiving since all they came for was a cup of water.

         Like earlier, Kugisaki's eyes lit up as she properly fixed her posture, "Eh— Haku Senpai!"  she also calling out to their senior. By now Haku was prepared to run away since this seemed all too unnatural for comfort.

         With the sweetest smile she could muster, she asked pleasantly, "Do you like shopping?! Come with me!"

         Unfortunately, Haku was quick to shake their head with cautious eyes that watched Kugisaki's expression fall into a gloomy depression.

         "Ugh this sucks for real!" she exclaimed, grasping at the strands of her hair like she was about to go mad. Despite not finding a shopping buddy, she had something else she was curious about. Not taking her eyes off of Haku, her head tilted just slightly, "Hey, Haku Senpai. You're a Special Grade Sorcerer right?"

         Haku slowly nodded, not understanding the connection between shopping and what their Grade as a sorcerer had to do with anything.

         "You must make tons of money, is that so?!" Kugisaki followed with an eager expression.