♠•Authors Note•♠

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻
I think I finally have the words!
So I wanted to rewrite this story, I cringed at my use of Grammer and inadequate development of my storyline.
But on the other hand, I need it as a reminder of how far I've come in this writing journey.
I wanted to do a part two, wanted to show so much and how far my babies have gone but I think it's time to let go.

So yeah, the chapter is closed on Chikamsi, Chetachi, Eniola, Tobiloba, Lumen and James.

I am however working on a new story, and I don't know if it'll be on Wattpad.
I really want to publish this one and hold my book in my hands even if I don't sell it.
I want to run my hands over the cover and flip through the pages, delving into the world I'd have created one book lover sniff at a time.

So while Zikora's story may not reach the shores of Wattpad, Tolani's story might.

Maybe get prepared, maybe don't 😗

But thank you for choosing to share in this story with me ✨
And if you've read it and you're just reading this author's note I've updated, my heart goes out to you ✨💕
Thank you for being a part of the person I was over a year ago.

If you're a writer, this is your encouragement to carve your own path, write that story in your unique voice, and don't worry if your voice doesn't sound like anybody else's, it doesn't have to!

Everytime someone tells me they love this book, I inwardly cringe😂 Not because it's not worth loving, but because I didn't have a proper plot, my grammar, description, story pacing?
Everything was all shades of wrong 😂😭

I guess that's why the saying is true, We are our greatest critics.

Stay true to who you think you are while finding out who you believe you should be.

With Love and Writer's block curation,
Lindy Loo Loo ❤️