Chapter Eighteen|♠Crushes and Denial♠|

Purrrrrrr 😗
This book will not be continuing anymore on Wattpad, 😭
I don't know why I said that!😂😂😂
Anyway, I want to say this so bad, so I'll say it.
You'll meet a character from my next book here, see if you can guess who they are😗
Hint: my next book is a new adult story.

This chapter is dedicated to Ifeh_love
For voting on my story🤎
⚠️This chapter contains content about mental health which may be triggering for some individuals, proceed at your own risk.⚠️
You have been warned!!!

♠Tobiloba♠
"Oga wakeup, even me that has the house I'm not sleeping like this till 8am" his brother said, tapping him repeatedly.
Tobiloba stirred under the duvet and faked a yawn.
He wasn't sleeping, he had been awake since 6am, but didn't want to go to school for some obvious reasons.

His brother would not understand why he was shying away from school because of his classmates,at the thought of school, his stomach churned, he was uneasy.

Tobiloba counted the days until the sports competition, that gave him hope. They would travel and meet new people and hopefully he wouldn't have to share the same room with some of his classmates.

His brother stood there for a while, looking oddly at him before asking him to get ready for school.
Tobi knew why he gave him that weird look, he was always up early, anxious to go to school and learn new things but today, these days, he didn't want to go anywhere that involved him seeing his classmates.

"Thank you Lord for today, please bring weekend soon," he muttered, deciding to back his school bag before having a bath.

Reuben and his gang were absent today, Tobi noted as he entered the school premises, usually they would be roaming around the school compound, punishing junior students and waiting for him to arrive.

He had told God in one of his increasing ranting sessions that he wanted to be free for just a day, just one day, the thought that his prayer was actually heard despite his anger at his father humbled him.
Chetachi caught up with him, greeting him a cheery Good morning.

Another realization dawned on him, God had also sent him another close friend. He and Chetachi had grown closer over the past two weeks and their similar roles during the tryouts had strengthened the bond.
He was smiling a lot, and Tobiloba decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Does something have to be wrong before I can smile? Abi you said we should give thanks?" He replied leading him into the science class. It was a whole different scenario here, people mostly stayed in groups unlike arts students who literally had not reservations as to who joined their circle, except you were an outcast like him.

He settled down in Chetachi's seat, while the latter sat in Chikamsi's.

He hadn't patched up things yet, Chikamsi and himself,to the best of his knowledge, but Chetachi told him Chikamsi wasn't angry anymore, so he decided to believe that.

These were a different set of people he observed, looking around and almost wishing he was a science student. The factions made it easier for you to notice everyone better, they weren't all ganged up and doing God knows what.

The white girl who was the head of the performing arts society walked in with a plumpy girl by her side.
Chetachi excused himself and walked over to talk to them, the familiar one gave him lukewarm vibes.

Tobiloba knew she was familiar, he had seen her somewhere but he couldn't remember where. He watched Chetachi offer to help her with her things, give her side comments that made her smile and blush. Did dark people even blush these days, he wondered.
There was obvious chemistry between the two, but something didn't sit right with Tobiloba about that.