Chapter Twenty Three|♠Text Messages ♠|

I'm sorry, but something has to happen before the actual drama at the party.😂😂
It'll be short, I promise.

This chapter is for,vickyraee go and read her book🔪🔪🔪( why is this dagger upside down on Wattpad?😂 )

Happy birthday IyawoBurna 😗🥂✨

♠ Chikamsi ♠
She tapped Denise's arm repeatedly, trying to let the older girl know she was suffocating Chikamsi, reluctantly, Denise let her go, a worried look on her features.

"Ahan, if you were afraid I'd die before, do you now want to kill me finally?" She asked, taking in as much air as she could and rubbing the side of her body where Denise had applied too much pressure.

Denise sighed, "Chikamsi you scared everyone, your mother even started crying, why didn't you call earlier?" She asked pulling Chikamsi into another less suffocating hug.

"How? I sent that message ever since, immediately we took Eniola to clinic, around 5pm." She said, patting Denise's back softly in a bid to console her.

Denise shook her head, blaming Airtel for their terrible service and asked Chikamsi to go freshen up.

She sighed heavily when she finally got to the small parlour beside her room, she sat on the arm of a black sofa, deciding to text Tobiloba and thank him for helping them out.

A gasp escaped her lips when she went to their class group chat to get his number, the number of messages would be totalling one million soon, and someone was still typing!

Chikamsi wondered when last she had been there,out of curiosity, she decided to scroll through some of the messages, to see what they had been up to.

Idle talks, banters on who was going to be the winner of this year's Nationals competition, and some class boys expressing their plans to find babes there, which didn't go down well with most girls.

Chikamsi rolled her eyes at their messages, and tapped on a message that was a reply to Chetachi's message.
The name displayed was Son of Grace, she tapped on the profile picture to be sure she was messaging Tobiloba, and sure enough, it was a picture of Tobi.

She texted him privately, expressing her thanks. Two ticks showed beside her message when she sent it, Chikamsi sighed contentedly.

Seconds later, the ticks turned blue, and stayed blue. Chikamsi put off her data, switching to the WiFi at home wondering if her connection was the problem. Tobiloba had left her message on seen.

She hissed, she didn't care that he had already read the message, she chose the 'delete for everyone' option and left the chat.

Her Instagram notification numbers were rising, she went through her messages, most of them were from fans and well wishers, so she deleted them. She would make a general post to thank all of them later, answering those messages was giving herself work.

Bored and not wanting to disturb Eniola or Chetachi, Chikamsi scrolled through Instagram recommended stories, wondering what she should pack for the Nationals, when she saw a story by Ade Tee

She went through the person's profile, impressed by her aesthetics and creativity, she was light skinned, fairer than herself, and a model.

She took in the number of her followers, and hit the follow button. Hoping she would get to meet the her during the Nationals, Chikamsi wanted to learn a lot from this model, her poses were out of this world and something about the way her face looked in those pictures made Chikamsi want to know her better.

She left Instagram and went back to WhatsApp, her curiosity getting the best of her, she wanted to find out if Tobiloba was actually not going to respond to her message.
A smirk tugged at her lips when she saw his reply.

Nobody leaves me on seen, she thought as she tapped on his message to read it.

Authors Note
You people should not kill me😗
Shebi I said it'll be short?🤌🏽😂😂😂
Anyway, I need to go and prepare the next chapter so I can upload tomorrow!
No dulling!😂😂😂
Use this one and hold body.
Also I feel like creating some Insta pages for my characters, to show you guys what their social lives look like 😗✨
So maybe I'll update that as the next chapter while I get ready for Chetachi's birthday.
Remember to vote, comment and share, this writer is going places😗✨🥂

Ta-ta ✨