Chapter Thirty Four|♠ Beauty Full ♠|

I don't think I need an introduction right now, if you're reading this chapter, you probably know it's me again 😂😂
So without further ado, enjoy your chapter 😗💙

♠ Tobiloba ♠
"Can we at least sit down?" He asked her, his hand went to the back of his neck, Chikamsi sighed.

"Say whatever it is you want to say, Tobiloba I don't have time."she told him, he ignored the frequent glances cast in the direction of the tennis court she had just come out from, something was on her mind.

He cleared his throat and began,"I'm sorry for my bad attitude towards you the other day," he started, refusing to acknowledge the condemnation he felt, there is no condemnation for them who are in Christ, and besides he was here to make things right.

Chikamsi nodded and faked a yawn, Tobiloba continued, "There's something I want to tell you."
He watched Chikamsi try to hide the curiosity from her features, "Let's go to the fountain." He offered, gently nudging her in the direction of the fountain.

"Wait, I hope you're not going to propose to me?" She asked him, his raised eyebrow and amused grin, questioned Chikamsi.

"We're both underage, I don't think it's allowed," he chuckled. Tobiloba shifted in his position beside her, and turned so he was facing her, he cleared his throat.

"Yesterday has gone,and I'm really sorry for how I behaved. I've prayed about what was actually troubling me, I wanted to be seen as important by anybody, especially you." Tobi willed his heart to stop beating so fast, he didn't want Chikamsi thinking he was about to have a heart attack.

"Is that all?" She asked him, her voice had softened, "I'm really grateful for your presence in my life, Chikamsi. Even though you were very mean to me when we first met, just because I refused to do a video with you," he said, teasing her.

"I was young, what did I know? I'm sorry" She whined. He waved off her apology, "It's fine, I just want you to know that I appreciate your presence in my life, and I'm really grateful to have a friend like you." He finished.

"Can I ask you a question, Tobi?" She said, her fingers lightly touching his arm. "Anything," he nodded.

♪Gracious♪

Gracious sighed in relief when she walked in, and didn't see her father sitting in the living room like he usually does.

Her phone beeped, she ignored it. Chetachi had tried texting her all day, but she had already taken her decision.

She would wait for him to come back from the Nationals competition before letting him know.
After her discussion with Lumen, Gracious had decided to kill the boy drama in her life,and focus on the little time she had left with her best friend.

She hadn't told Lumen about James,or even thought about how she was going to end this whole situationship with him, she had decided to start with Chetachi.
"Start with the easy one, then work your way up to the difficult one." She had said, reassuring herself that ending whatever thing she had with Chetachi first, would be the best thing to do.

Her fingers drummed on the glass side table, her brothers walked in, with their father. Gracious got up to leave.

"Good afternoon daddy," she muttered attempting to brush past him. Her father nodded and dismissed them, falling into his recliner in the living room.

She ignored the noise Yemi-her younger brother - made intentionally, as he walked past her. As if on cue, he paused, turned to her and smiled, "You look more beautiful this afternoon than in the morning time."

"Thank you?" Gracious offered, unsure of what else to reply.

He smiled and ran off with his younger brother. Behind her, Gracious' father spoke up,"More beautiful than in the morning time?" He chuckled. "You've always been beautiful to me, Gracious." He said, closing his eyes again.

Gracious scoffed, she could take the semi compliment from her brother, but her father? After all he put her through to make sure she was 'healthy'.

"If I've always been beautiful to you, why did you always tell me I have to be slimmer, or healthier?" Gracious asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

A part of her wanted him to give her an answer, but she knew he wasn't going to reply. Her father had already fallen asleep.

Authors Note
It's a short chapter, I know you don't have to point it out😗😂

In the spirit of good authorship, I have decided to let y'all know I shall be going on a mini hiatus, Hanty Deeza is currently unwell.

When I'm better, I'll continue my updates.
So, while I'm gone, remember to tell a friend to tell a sister to tell another friend's aunty about the journey of The Lost Ones 💙💙💙

Please vote, comment and share 😗💙.
Enjoy the rest of your day💙💙💙