Chapter Nineteen|♠Talks and Vapers♠|

The devil is a liar!!
It was looking like I wouldn't update this chapter,😂 I wrote it since but the editing was taking Soo much time, and constantly being interrupting by other things 🤌🏽🥲
But it is over!!😂
Hallelujah somebody 😂
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, p.s this is where secrets are revealed and all the drama begins!😗

This chapter is dedicated to sawvvy because I'm enjoying her book Wallflower so much😭✨✨✨💛

♠Chikamsi♠

Her talk with Denise and Chetachi had gone well, Chikamsi had opened up to then about her dreams and ideas for a new brand.

She had initially wondered if her mother called Denise over to scold her about her studies, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Their discussion had lasted till four am, Chikamsi retired to her bedroom, deciding to force herself to read a little.

Chikamsi's father had asked her to spend an hour each day reading,it was her own sacrifice to make for him convincing her mother to allow her continue influencing for now, and since she didn't plan on doing it later today when she was busy planning content, she decided to do it now.

"Whoever invented organic chemistry must have had some beef with the other elements, because how is there so much carbon and hydrogen in one formula?" She complained closing the textbook and opening her English notebook.

Chetachi had written all her assignment on the first page of the empty note, she was surprised at how much homework she had to do.
She skimmed over the questions, and decided to do the one that required her to write a job application letter. She scoffed, flipping over to the next page to start her letter.
"Me I already have a job," she said.

----------------------------------
"Chetachi please" she begged kneeling beside the bed the tall boy lay on, he turned over in bed, covered his head with the duvet,muttered some incoherent words and went back to sleep.

Chikamsi had wanted to write the application letter, but she had forgotten how to start the letter.
Was the writer's address on the left hand side? And how many addresses was her letter supposed to have? Was she also expected to greet before starting the letter?

Chetachi's phone buzzed while she was begging him to wake up and help her out, the screen lit up with a message from a someone saved as Amara🌹.

She looked at the sleeping boy once more, and unlocked his phone.

The concept of falling in love is very surreal, I feel you like me instead.

Her eyebrows furrowed, who was this girl? and why was she talking about love with her best friend?She scrolled through their previous chats, Chetachi had been constantly checking up on her, asking her how she was doing and offering to do little things for her.

A goofy grin spread across her face,her best friend liked somebody.
She sat by his bedside on the floor, moping at him, while waiting for him to wakeup.

"Why are you? Chikamsiii" he groaned, she sat there grinning at him, anxious to find out who Amara was.
"Good morning Ezi Enyi, how was your night?" She questioned as her smile grew wider. Chetachi raised an eyebrow at her, telling her she was acting weird before asking her to leave the room.

"Not yet, did you have any dream about Amara?" She asked sitting beside him on the bed. The tips of his ears turned red just like they did the previous night when Denise mentioned it, and Chikamsi squealed in excitement.