Chapter Six|♠ Support System ♥|

If the image doesn't tell you anything,then it's a new point of view.
Let's dive in😗🦋
             Dedicated to DawnUdoh
             Because she's a gunch 😂♥️
                    ♠ Chetachi ♠
School was functional, that's what Chetachi
thought as he walked up to Chikamsi and Eniola who were discussing, Eniola jutting out her hip like she always did before a fight.

He walked up to where they stood, briefly hugged Chikamsi and gave Eniola a 'warm greeting' which she rebuffed as usual.

He watched her drag Chikamsi away,he watched them for a few minutes before going into the classroom.

He didn't understand Eniola's hatred for men, but it was the least of his concern.

He sat down.
Instead of arranging his books as usual and putting them in his locker to get ready for the day, his eyes drifted to the class room door.

Watching the wooden panels and the people that came in, waiting for the duo to arrive.

One of them had begun to enter his eye these past few weeks and he didn't know why, but he wanted to see her again today.

When James began to shout like an abnormal human being, he knew Lumen and Gracious had arrived.

Chetachi took his time to observe them, squinting to get a better view of Gracious.

He had spoken with her the previous night, asking her questions about her dizziness and lightheadedness the previous week and if she was okay.

She had insisted she was fine and that it wasn't anything serious,he wasn't supposed to bother about it she had said.

She looked better today, he noticed,as he watched  her take her place beside Lumen at their table, James settled down in a seat next to Gracious, his self appointed space.

The white girl blushed, basking in the praises that James showered on her, while Gracious sat there moving uneasily as James squeezed her between himself and Lumen while reaching over to pull the white girls cheek.

"James leave me alone" her accent came out in between strings of laughter, lightly smacking his hand off her cheeks.

"Lumen please na, introduce me to your parents abeg, make me too blow, abi how you see am?" James asked turning to Gracious, his hand coming to rest on her shoulder.

Gracious shrugged, took his hand off her and laid her head on the table.

Chetachi sighed.

He made a mental note to meet her during Lumen's ballet lessons today, in the auditorium where she usually waited for her best friend.

Chikamsi came in a a few minutes later without Eniola, he looked up from the assignment he was tidying up, giving her a raised eyebrow, she looked worn out, and her eyes were red.

"Were you crying?" He asked putting down his pen.

Chikamsi nodded and a small sob escaped her lips, as she sat down beside him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"E–zi–" she said in between sobs.

"Chikamsi it's okay, calm down. I can't talk to you if you're like this ." He said,gently patting her back.