Chapter Ten|♠Millie ♠|

You guys will not believe this!😂
I actually bought potatoes yesterday!😂😂😂

The above picture is Millie!😂💙
We'll get to meet her later in this chapter.

Anyway, thank you to everyone who sent love and kisses my way, Hanty Deeza is back☕💗

And incase anyone is interested, NaNoWriMo is starting next month.✨

I haven't replied some of you guys comments, I was a bit occupied yesterday, but I'll definitely reply them after posting this chapter.
This chapter is dedicated to yompous
Happy birthday darling!🤍💙🤍💙

Strong hands gripped her waist as she walked towards the auditorium.
It was a lonely passage and she knew who it was.

"I like these your shorts o " he murmured into her ear.

Gracious held onto the strong arms latched around her waist and slowly took them off her.
He spun her around to face him and Gracious gave him a small smile.

"These your shorts are nice o" he repeated waiting for her to reply him.

She blushed, thanked him and went silent,waiting for him to say something else.

"Give me small this thing nau" he added already entangling her in his arms again.

She chuckled, telling him she had to meet Lumen and disentangled herself gently from his embrace.

She knew he would come back to her, after playing with other girls in the field, ignoring her and making her hurt, she was upset.

"Gracious abeg" James begged as he rested his head on her bosom.
She was taken aback by the action initially, thinking he wanted to go on his knees.
He latched his arms around her once more and gently prodded her in the direction of the Audio Visual Studio.

"Where the hell have you been, I've been looking for you since" Lumen shouted when she finally saw Gracious headed towards the female restroom.

Gracious sighed, she had wanted to freshen up before going back to the auditorium, but James took her time, begging for a second round. He was really needy today, and she wondered just how much he had missed her.

"I was going to just go and pee" she said, pointing at the white toilet door. Lumen rolled her eyes and folded her arms infront of her.

"I know that Grace, it's obvious you were going to do something there" she said motioning in the direction of the restroom.
"What I'm asking," she continued,
"is where you were during games, and during the time you were supposed to meet me there so I could drop you off" she finished pointing in the direction of the car park as she said there.

Gracious apologized, asked Lumen to give her a minute and rushed into the restroom. Her second favorite place, after James' arms.

The cold water she splashed on her face brought her out of cloud nine.
James had just finished his business with her, and had left her in a hurry. Claiming that he had other things to attend to.

She let him go, she didn't want to seem too desperate, and besides he had promised to call her once he was done.

She put on the corset, she had taken off after sports, after leaving Chetachi.
Gracious's phone beeped with a text message from Lumen, asking her to meet her in the Auditorium.

She'd had to go back there, to collect a few things.

Gracious took off the blue shorts she had been wearing, and brought out a longer slightly worn pair and put them on.