Chapter Thirty Three|♠ Desperation ♠|

Hey yo,😗✨
It's your one and only favorite teen fiction writer, Purple_Deeza!😗♥️
I don't know why I'm hyping myself this much, but if I don't hype myself, who will?🤌🏽😂😂
Anyway, enjoy your read 😗✨
This chapter is in Chetachi and Tobiloba's points of view, so all the unofficial wives of these two boys should enjoy 😂😂😂 Just joking please 😂

                ♠ Chetachi ♠

She found Chetachi sitting on a bench in the indoor tennis court, he raised his head when he heard her footsteps.

"You finally found me," he chuckled,giving her a small smile as she sat down beside him and placed her legs on his laps.

He noticed her pull down the sports shorts she wore that rode up her thighs, and relaxed. His fingers found her feet, took off her shoes and began massaging them.

"How are you?" She asked him, Chetachi smiled. He knew he was getting on her last nerves, with all this smiling and not talking he had been doing, but he couldn't bring himself to admit what he feared the most.

"It's been," he began saying, he stopped when Chikamsi let out a moan, as his fingers worked their magic on her feet.
"You've been walking around too much, abi?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

She nodded,"My feet have been killing me, but that's by the way, continue."she motioned for him to go ahead.

The issue with Gracious was starting to affect his performance, he wanted to remain sports captain, it was a position he had worked hard for.
But he couldn't give up the honey eyed love of his life either.

“So, I've been texting Gracious, well I've been texting myself basically," he chuckled.
He ignored the sympathetic look Chikamsi gave him, and continued.

“I really want her to answer me, she keeps airing my messages and it's such a burden carrying all this love around for someone who doesn't want to share it . I mean I would gladly carry this burden for her, but you know, it would be nice if we were actually together," he said, trying to seem nonchalant.

His voice cracked, and his fingers paused their motion on Chikamsi's feet before continuing.

"Sometimes I just want to shake her so hard.
I mean, can she not see how much I love her? Chikamsi she can't see it abi? Maybe I should try harder." He concluded.

"Ezi Enyi," Chikamsi called, he shook his head and took her hand that was on her shoulder in his hand.

"Chetachi," she said warily, "Give me a minute," he raised his free hand, motioning for her to wait, and lowered it to retrieve his phone from his pocket.

He was going to text Gracious, he probably wasn't trying enough, so he was going to try harder.

“Chetachi, do not text that girl." He disliked the tone of Chikamsi's voice, she didn't understand.

She didn't know what it felt like to carry all this love around for someone who didn't want to share it with you.

He ignored her and continued composing the text message he was going to send to Gracious.
The phone was snatched out of his hand, and Chikamsi had put a good amount of space between them by the time he looked up.
He wondered for a brief moment, how Chikamsi was that fast.

“Give me back my phone," he ordered, an outstretched hand, ready to receive it from her. Chikamsi shook her head and moved  further from him, Chetachi boiled with anger.

“Don't text Gracious please,Ezi Enyi. There's something not right about this relationship," she pleaded. Chetachi bit the insides of his mouth and sat back down.

“Okay?"she asked, he nodded.
She let out a sigh of relief and returned to her place beside him. With one quick move, he swiped the phone from her hand and sprinted across the tennis court, a mocking grin on his features.

It was Chikamsi's turn to be angry. His thumbs typed away at the keypad, pouring out his heart to Gracious.
“Do not text that girl, Ezi Enyi," she warned him.

“And I should take your advice because?" He retorted, muttering ‘I thought as much' when she didn't say anything.

“You know what? Text Gracious, Ezi Enyi. Let her break your heart and tear it into pieces, I just hope there's something left of you when she's done."

                      ♠ Tobiloba ♠

“Aren't you going to answer me?" He asked her, still euphoric from his win, Tobiloba had decided to approach Chikamsi and ask for her forgiveness.

He had seen her storming out of the indoor tennis court, he had left Jennifer behind and walked up to her.

Chikamsi stared past him, giving him the silent treatment. “I'm sorry, Chikamsi."
“Please," he added as an afterthought.

“Your apology would only have been necessary if you had hurt me, Tobiloba and you didn't hurt me, so can I please leave?"
she asked him.

Tobiloba didn't know if he should be relieved or sad that he hadn't hurt her, on one hand it meant that his friendship with her didn't matter that much to affect her, and on the other hand, it could mean she actually held nothing against him.

“Can I at least talk to you for some time?" He begged her, she gave him an eye roll and folded her hands infront of her.

“Oya."

Authors Note
It's me again 🤌🏽😂
This is the third time I've updated today abi?😗 When is my Wattpad Grammy award coming in the mail biko?😗😂

How have you all been doing?😗
Chetachi is a coconut head, he doesn't hear word!!!!
But not to worry, I'll go to the market and buy koboko for him😗😗😗
Should I tell you this now?😂 The next chapter is going to be a few hours before this chapter.

It doesn't make sense abi?😂
Maybe it'll make sense when I update the next chapter.

What are your views on Gracious and Chetachi?
Do have a lovely day and stay safe ♥️
Hanty Deeza loves you all ♥️♥️♥️♥️