Chapter Thirty Five|♠ K-leg ♠|

Hello everyone, it's your girl Lydia, back with another video!!!😂💙
It feels weird calling myself Lydia here. My name is not Lydia again, it's Hanty Deeza 😗💙😂😂😂

♠ Chikamsi ♠

Chikamsi nodded and thought of the best way to ask him what she had been dying to, since they started discussing.

He smiled reufully at her, and nudged her shoulder with his own. "Are you not going to ask me anything?"
"What happened between you and Reuben?"

He didn't look taken aback by her question, if anything, Tobiloba looked like he had been expecting it.
"It's mostly my fault,He warned me." He said, pointing to the heavens.
"Okayy," she dragged, urging him to continue.

"Okay, so here it is in a nutshell. Remember when I came to JHS in SS1?" She nodded. Tobiloba had been every girl's crush, he was a pro football player and was better than most basketballers and he was goodlooking.
Even Chikamsi had gotten smitten, until he didn't make a move on any girl, and the crush gradually disappeared.

"I didn't want to have too much to do with girls, just because I didn't want to be tempted, you know," he shrugged. Chikamsi knew. She wondered how he had been able to abstain, with all the love letters and flirting he had received from numerous girls.

Not her though, she would rather give up her influencing career and die, than approach a boy she liked, she nodded.

"Well, Reuben was someone who showed me around on my first day, and I decided to stick to him since he was a guy.

I knew Reuben was not a good person, but I so desperately wanted to believe he would be. Which was why I prayed for him everyday, to be a better person. I was riding on the wings of faith." He laughed bitterly,
"God told me sha,He told me He appreciated my praying for my friend, but I should stay away from Reuben because he wasn't a good influence. We humans and our coconut head syndrome, I didn't listen."

Chikamsi shook her head, her heart went out to him.
She wasn't a sympathetic person, especially when it wasn't Chetachi or a family member, but she couldn't help herself.

Tobiloba had so desperately wanted to abstain from temptation,and he wanted a friend at the same time.

"God still helped me, He orchestrated Reuben and I's falling out, because till today I don't understand why he would get mad at me for refusing to carry a girl on my laps. He had always been cool with my decisions."

"It's truly God, because the Reuben I know isn't even that kind of person. Whether you have a babe or you don't have a babe, wetin concern am? Just don't disturb him, and he won't disturb you" She added.

"Come to think of it, " Tobiloba started, "Reuben has been behaving very odd lately. He isn't the best person in the world obviously, but since he told me about Eniola's father's offer, he started behaving strangely."

Her eyes grew wide, "What offer?" She asked him, voice barely above a whisper.
Tobiloba raised his eyebrow, "You didn't know? " He sounded extremely confused, but Chikamsi was even more confused than he sounded, she repeated her question. "What offer?"

♠ Tobiloba ♠
He looked around, scanning the area, he didn't want anyone else hearing this from him. Everyone seemed to be minding their business, but he leaned closer to Chikamsi for good measure.

"Eniola's father is supplying students with this drug, I don't know much about what it does, but it's a whole different level of high.

Reuben's grades and sports performance simultaneously went up after he started using them, it's basically an all rounder hard drug. I heard it combines all the different types of hard drugs in one with some vitamins.

Since Jasper High is the most populated private school in this state, he offered to make Reuben a sole distributor for our school. "

Chikamsi was silent for at least five minutes, when he nudged her, she started crying.
"Chikamsi, what the? Please don't cry" he begged, looking around to see if anyone had noticed them. Her loud sobs drew attention, Tobiloba panicked.

He got up and tried pulling her up as well, dragging her by the hand. Chikamsi stayed put, her sobs and loud wails started drawing even more attention, Tobiloba panicked. He didn't want to explain to any teacher why Chikamsi was crying.

He sighed in relief when the sports captain pushed through the crowd, and lifted her off the bench.
Chetachi carried her bridal style to the place they had just come from, and the crowd started dispersing. Everyone seemed to have speculations about what just occurred, Tobiloba tried to ignore them as he sat back down on the bench.

A crowd started to gather again, when Chikamsi started shouting. She kicked and shouted at the lightskinned boy to put her down, and when he did, she proceeded to walk in the opposite direction, towards the girls part of the building.

He sighed, silently thanking God that he hadn't told her what Eniola had done, who knew how Chikamsi would have reacted.

Authors Note
Purrrrrrr 😗
Thoughts ? Comments? Giveaways?😂
I already said you guys may never find out what Eniola did in this book, because well😗😗😗😗😗😗

So I think this chapter answered a few questions some readers had as to why Tobiloba and Reuben fell out all of a sudden.

Who remembers the chapter that Chetachi said there was something fishy about the way Tobi and Reuben stopped being best friends?😗 Well, Chetachi was right, true true, the story get K-leg 🤌🏽😂

Remember to vote comment and share, and stick around for the next update later today 😗
Ps, the next update will be the last one before I take my mini sick leave hiatus 😗

Hanty Deeza loves you all sooo much, but not as much as God loves you 😗💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙