Chapter Twenty |♠ Jawline♠|

Hey Wattpad family 😗 how are you guys doing today?
Tag the most random person Wattpad shows you.
This chapter is dedicated to all the Eniolas out there!✨🤎💙❤️

                    ♠ Chikamsi ♠

Eniola moved away from Chikamsi's touch, wincing when she applied the ice pack to her cheek.

Chikamsi sighed and placed the ice pack beside her on the bench.
Reuben's hit had dislocated Eniola's jaw, Chikamsi was surprised when Eniola had started groaning after dropping the girls off in their classes.
She had requested for Chikamsi to escort her to the female locker room, it was then she noticed that Eniola's gums were bleeding.

Chikamsi tried to stay calm, she had given  the girl some pain killers, which she couldn't swallow, and tried the procedure again.
“The blood of Jesus!" Jessica the health prefect exclaimed when she walked in on Eniola coughing and spitting out  huge lumps of blood.
She was shouting at Chikamsi for just sitting down with Eniola instead of calling someone who she knew could help them, Chikamsi who was getting more apprehensive as the bleeding got worse asked her what she should have done.

“What the? What are you doing? Take away that stupid pack,  and get her to the clinic." Jessica ordered, bending a little so she could put the darker girl's arm over her shoulder to support her, waiting for Chikamsi to do the same.

Chikamsi hurried over to Eniola's other side and hung her other arm accross her shoulder as well.
Halfway to the clinic, Eniola's weight increased, the darker girl slumped almost dragging them to the floor with her.
Her breathing came out in short wheezes,and Chikamsi panicked.

“What is all this? Eniola abeg stand up," Chikamsi cried, slapping her arm, her only response was her continuous struggle to take in air.

“What is happening?" She asked the health prefect, who seemed to be more focused on getting get Eniola to the clinic than on their present situation with the way she was trying to get Eniola onto her back.

“It's normal," she explained making Eniola sit up and supporting her back with  with free hand.
“The blood from the injury in her mouth is blocking her airway, but who hit her? Why is she injured this badly?" She asked.
“It was Reuben, Eniola abeg," Chikamsi said, tears blurring her vision.

“I'll spend more time with you please, stop doing this thing na, stop wheezing biko," she added crying.

Jessica watched her take in measured breaths, coughing and exhaling more than she inhaled, “She needs to be rushed to the clinic, it's getting worse, Eniola could die." Jessica said, looking around, finally spotting someone, she waved the person  over.

He accessed the situation, and Chikamsi was grateful that he had some common sense to know that the situation was serious, without any questions ,he lifted Eniola up and carried her to the school clinic.

—————————————————————————
The white wall had been supporting her for a while, Chikamsi leaned off it and stretched her body, her muscles were beginning to stiffen.
Tobiloba sighed beside her, “Eniola will be okay," he offered trying to console Chikamsi.

She rolled her eyes. “Abi it's you people that will go and be vaping and doing rubbish and come and be destroying other people's jawline when you're high," she hissed and turned away from him.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and violently shrugged it off.
“Chikamsi vaping? When did you see me vaping?" She heard him ask.
She wondered why she had brought it up, she hadn't believed it when Eniola said so, she didn't believe it now either but she needed someone to put the blame on right now.