Chapter Thirty Two|♠ Jennifer ♠|

Auuuuunnn
Who watches Chicken Girls on YouTube please?😗
DM, or is it PM?😂✨
Sha message me!!

Shout out to AgiFavor
I see you ♥️♥️♥️♥️

                       ♠ Gracious ♠

Her eyes roamed the administrative block, looking for James.
Gracious glanced at Eniola in the black Hilux, hitting her head against the headrest infront of her and groaning.

Some people who claimed they were from NDLEA had come to the school this morning, and headed straight for the administrative block and had begun digging it up.

Gracious was confused, James usually hung out there with Reuben,Denzel and some other boys, she had seen him a couple of times.

“Abi that's how she's the fastest girl in this school,and second fastest in the state"

Gracious listened to the condemnation come.at Eniola from different students, especially the girls.

She wasn't exactly friends with Eniola per say, but they had a good classmate relationship, and she hadn't forgotten when  Eniola stood up for her the day Mr Andrew was trying to compare body sizes in class.

She didn't know if the rumors about her were true, but Gracious knew that Eniola's good side far outweighed whatever bad side the whole school was currently seeing and castigating.

She studied Eniola's demeanor, the dark girl's jaw ticked, she knew that stance so well, Eniola was trying not to cry.

“Shameless." A girl said, someone else scoffed beside Gracious and added, “Drug pusher," and just like that, students started hurling insults at the broken girl in the terrifying black Hilux.

A hand grabbed her admist the noise, and pulled her away from the scene.

———————————————————————————————————

Inside the classroom, Gracious sat beside Lumen at their usual spot. The white girl arranged and rearranged the books in her locker silently.

Gracious moved uncomfortably in her seat, “Did you know that my parents are getting a seperation?" Lumen asked her, not stopping to look at Gracious.

She opened her mouth, and closed it back. All the time Lumen had told Gracious about her parent's arguments, she had waved it aside, telling Lumen that Neva and Whitney could never break up.

“I know I haven't been the best best friend," Gracious started, wanting to make amends, she felt sorry for dismissing Lumen's family issues each time they had come up.

Lumen  held up a finger, interrupting Gracious.
“You've been a shitty best friend, continue,"

Gracious swallowed and nodded, she took in Lumen's harsh words. They were true, afterall.

The white girl sighed tiredly. “I'm not upset with you, Grace. I'm just tired of everything. I don't even know if I'm staying with my father here in Nigeria, or if I'm leaving with my mum to Canada.

I have the Pink Dessert House to take care of here, you know," worry creased her forehead, Gracious moved towards Lumen,reached out and smoothened it.

Making sure she wasn't putting too much of her weight on her best friend, she enveloped her in a hug.

“I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, for not being aware of how much you were going through, I'm sorry." Gracious whispered, allowing her best friend cry on her shoulder.