Part 5

Sidharth comes out his room, his eyes searched for her but shehnaaz wasnt there in hall. The anger flashed across his hazel thinking she left even after he asked her to stay. But then he heard humming sounds coming from kitchen. He smiled realizing she hadnt left. It gave him some kind feel he could recognize that moment. He walked toward the kitchen, his steps came to an halt, he stands there at the entrance, staring at her, she was cooking something while humming song, swaying her hips and tapping her feet on beats. Seeing her, all his blood rush toward south, the sight itself left him hard on, he shifted on his foot trying to hide his not so little problem. 

"Sidharth! Hope you dont mind, I used your kitchen. I was hungry" Shehnaaz said when she realized some one was staring at her, and found Sid when she turned around to face him. She gave him toothy grin. 

"Off course not, even i was hungry." Sidharth said as he walked inside and stand beside her. 

"See I made pancakes for both of us" Shehnaaz said to him excitedly. He gave her smile and pinched her cheeks. Shehnaaz smiled at him and passed him the plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup. 

"Lets go. We are gonna watch notebook. That was the only watchable movie i found in your collection, All were horror and action movies. Dont you like chick flicks?" Shehnaaz spoke as they both entered the movie room to watch the movie. Sid hummed in response. Shehnaaz went and sat on couch comfortably with her plate of pancakes. Sid kept the movie CD in player and sat beside her. 

"They are amazing" Sidharth moaned as he took bite of pancakes cooked by her. 

"You like them Shehnaaz asked him to confirm. He nodded in response and continued eating. Shehnaaz who had wide grin plaster on her face started munching her pancakes. It feels so good when someone appreciates your work and thats what Shehnaaz was feeling at that moment. Shehnaaz was staring at Sid from corner of her eyes, admiring him.

"Stop drooling, don't forget He is your evil sister's Boss" The bubble Shehnaaz appeared, breaking her reverie. The bubble Shehnaaz told her mockingly.

"And you are so annoying." Shehnaaz retorted back with anger. She could practically imagine her rolling her eyes at her.

"Don't forget, I'm Part of you" Bubble Shehnaaz smirked at her.
"Still you are annoying, Now go" Shehnaaz told her, bubble disappeared giving her meanie look.

"What happen doll? Where you are lost?" Sidharth's voice caught her attention, He was looking at her with confusion seeing her lost in her own world and making weird yet cute faces.

"Nothing" Shehnaaz replied, Sidharth nodded and they both again concentrate on movie. After watching for an hour or so, Sidharth got bored of the movie. 

Sidharth turn his face to see her, she was enjoying the movie. He smirks, shifted close to her, tugging a strand of her hair, he started playing with her soft silky hair, occasionally brushing his fingers against her neck causing her shiver slightly which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I like your hair" Sidharth mumbled, tucking a strand behind her ear. Shehnaaz licked her lower lip nervously, his close proximity was effecting her badly. 

"Thank you" Shehnaaz spoke in low timid tone, her heart was beating loudly as he trace his fingers against her cheeks. Some knew feeling she is unknown to, were residing within her with his touch.

Next thing Shehnaaz knew was he was kissing her wildly, she was sitting on his lap, facing him with her legs on his either sides. Sidharth kissed her aggressively which she responded in her own sweet way, her tiny fists gripped his hair. Sidharth slides his tongue inside her mouth, relishing her sweet nectar. The attraction between them was dangerous, they both knew it. Shehnaaz first time felt something for a guy and chose to enjoy the happiness of his company without any worry, happiness hardly knocks on her door so why would she push it away in her confusion. His presence gave her peace and she accept it.  She don't know what they share neither care to know now, in all her life's problem if she got some peaceful moment with someone that was not wrong for her, neither what they were doing is wrong. For the first time in life she wants to become selfish and live her life happily with out care for her mother and sister.