Part 20

Clutching her bare waist, he pulled her into him which caused her to moan in her sleep due to the sudden movements disturbing her sleep. Sidharth let out a chuckle, he leaned over her, his lips touching her ear lobe, he gently nipped her earlobe then bite it, earing a deep moan from her that aroused the desires in him, he could feel his little friend getting hard in need. 

"Wake up, baby, Its noon, and we will be late for lunch if you didn't get up." He whispered in her ear softly, while his palm touched her cheek. Shehnaaz kept her tiny palm on his, and opened her eyes slowly. She loves waking up this way, seeing his handsome face, and with his tender soft touch. How much she wished, she could be wake up in his arms every morning but she knew its nothing but her dream which will never come true. He is not hers to claim. If he asked her to leave then she has to leave without saying a word, she doesn't have any right over him to fight against his decision. 

"Sidharth, I don't want to go out. Can we have our lunch here only?" Pushing the sadness in back of her head, she told him with with pout. Sid look at her tired face, leaning forward he peck her forehead, deciding to let her rest as she is still weak. Shehnaaz smiled as he agreed and ordered their lunch on the intercom. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his arm. 

After taking shower, she stepped out of the room, dressed in black dress. Shehnaaz walked toward him when saw him, arranging their lunch on the table. She went and hugged him from behind, sliding her arms around him. 

"Shehnaaz, are you alright?" Sid asked her, Shehnaaz hummed in response

"Shehnaaz, are you alright?" Sid asked her, Shehnaaz hummed in response. She just love this caring nature of him, she had never seen him so worried or caring for someone else and somewhat, it made her feel special that she is the only one in his life who get to see the real him, feel his care. 

"You have fever, Shehnaaz" Sid told her, feeling her warm body against him. She had got little fever because of tiredness but it was enough to rose the worry in him. Sid held her hand, and pulled her infront of him, he kept his hand on her forehead then on her neck, checking her fever. Shehnaaz took his hand in hers, and look into his eyes.

"Sidharth, I'm alright. May be because of tiredness i got little fever but it will go away soon. Don't worry, and lets have lunch. I m hungry-" Shehnaaz told him, assuring him before he gets into possessive mode and take her to the doctor for a check up, forcefully. She sat on the chair and forcefully made him sit on the other one next to hers. They had their lunch while having light conversation. 

"Sidharth, What are we going to do today?" Shehnaaz asked him while munching her food. Sid look at her and gave her a sly grin that had her wondering, whats going on his head?

"If you are feeling well then I'm taking you out for shopping." Sidharth told her, smiling over sweetly at her. Knowing her reaction to his 'spoil-shehnaaz-with-all-the-pampering-day', he was ready to hear no as her answer but he also know how to make her say yes. 

"No, please, Sidharth. Can we skip this shopping thing and eat some chocolate cake while watching a movie?" 

"That we can do after shopping. Its been so long, i took you out for shopping. So its final, We are going for shopping." Sid told her, smirking at her. He doesn't have someone else in his life, all he has in his life, is her and he likes to pamper her. He wants to spoil her with his care. Shehnaaz huffed in annoyance at how he always manage to make her agree to his terms. Sid smirked seeing the cuteness of his girl.