Part 12

Walking aimlessly on road she recalled all the things happened an hour back in event. The way Sidharth's brother manhandled her, misbehaved with her, it had left her horrified and scared. Nobody till now nobody had behaved like this with her. Then harsh words he threw at her worked as salt on her wounds and left a deep wound on her heart. Rain was pouring down heavily, she was drenched in rain but she didn't care. Tears were endlessly streaming down her cheeks. She was in unendurable pain, Her pain, her tears which can make even the god feel guilty that why did he gave pain to her. But nobody had the answer what she had done to deserve this pain. May be thats why sky is also crying with her, to share her pain.

Shehnaaz didn't knew where she was going, all she knew was she had to get away from there where people only hurt her. She walking in heavy rain from past one hour, her body was shivering with cold but she didn't cared. Asking herself again n again what she done to deserve what she is going through in her life. Apart from Sidharth nothing good had happened in her life but she knew Sidharth is also not hers to claim. It was reality..cruel reality of her life. She had no one she can call hers.

Her head felt heavy, dizziness clouded her as she felt unendurable pain in her lower abdomen. She clutched her abdomen tightly and looked down. Blood..lots of blood is what she saw before darkness engulf her, her body hit the harsh ground with rain pouring down

Sidharth's car moved with slow pace on road, his eyes were searching for only one person and thats her, Shehnaaz. He knew in what emotional state she must be. Knowing how sensitive she is he felt need to find her as soon as possible and take her in his embrace.

His brows knitted and a frowned appeared on his face when he noticed a body on side on road at some distance. Without waiting for a moment he turned off the engine and got down from car, heavy rain drenched him but ignoring it he moved close to the body, hoping her not to be Shehnaaz. He bend down and turned her around by holding her shoulder.

"Shehnaaz" He gasped in horror seeing her body limp on ground, Rain was heavily pouring down but he could see blood on her dress, worry wash over him. His heart picked up in fear of something bad happening to her. With shaky hands he picked her unconscious body up in his arms and ran toward his car, praying her to be okay.

Without wasting any more time he quickly scooped her in his arms and immediately realizing she was burning in high fever and the rain had seems to worsen her condition. Opening the passenger seat door he made her sit inside carefully. Hoping in driver seat he drove away to hospital.

He reached the hospital and immediately she was admitted for treatment. He doctor who was treating Shehnaaz was his friend.

It had been nearly an hour doctor hadn't come out of her room and that had him worry. He hoped nothing bad had happened to shehnaaz. She was alright. And thats all he wanted to hear at that moment. That innocent girl hadn't done anything bad to anyone yet she suffered most, he wanted to kill every single person who had been a cause of her pain.

His thoughts came to an halt when doctor came out of her room. Sidharth rushed to her.

"Sonia what had happened to her? Is she okay?" Sidharth asked her, Sonia, doctor and his friend gave him a sympathetic sad smile.

"She had a miscarriage Sidharth" Sonia told him softly, He stare at her numbly, his heart was racing not believing what he had just heard. Shehnaaz had a miscarriage, Shehnaaz was carrying his baby but his baby is not alive. His baby had died most brutal death.

Sonia found his lost, numbly staring at space. She knew something was wrong. Calmly she asked him to come to her cabin. Without any word he followed her. He was too numb or in pain to say anything.

"How is she now?" Sidharth asked sonia but still his heart was mouring over his child's death.

"I had given her medicines so she is sleeping and I doubt before morning she would wake up" Sonia answered him, then she asked him to sit on chair as she had some important things to discuss.

"Sonia how did this happened? Miscarriage.."His voice cracked, sonia was quite shocked as the Shukla she knew was as strong as rock, nothing could melt or broke him.

"She was just 3 weeks pregnant and I doubt she knew about her pregnancy. She had high fever and they were many other reason for her miscarriage like temperature, stress and her weak body. Her womb was not strong to carry a child." Sonia explained it to him while he just sat there, not knowing what to do or say. He had just lost his child before he could even know about its existence

"Sorry but i had to say, whatever happen happens for good. Sooner or later she had to terminate her pregnancy she is too weak to give birth to baby, This pregnancy might have caused her life" Her words brought him back into reality. He felt like snapping her neck for thinking his child's death is good but he calmed himself knowing whatever she is saying was from a doctor's point of view.

"She know?" Sidharth asked her. Fearing what her reaction would be. Already she had gone through her and he wasn't sure if she would take it too.

"No. But once she knew she will be broken. This is worst pain for women. You have to handle her with utmost care and gentleness. There are chances she can slip into depression." Sonia told him, Sidharth nodded at her. She prescribed some medicines for her then he left her cabin.

He was walking toward the room taani was in. His steps were slow, his eyes were swollen slightly. He had no idea how he is going to tell her that. He knew they never shared that emotional romantic relation but still Shehnaaz nor baby had done anything to deserve such fate.

Opening the door he entered inside, Shehnaaz was sleeping on hospital bd, wearing light blue colored hospital gown. He took a stool and sat on it beside her bed. He ran his hand through her hair in loving soothing manner. Then his gaze fell over her belly, with shivering hand he touched her belly, his baby was there.

"I'm sorry Shehnaaz because of me you had to go through this" Sid whispered looking at her pale face. A tear escaped from his eyes. He touched his face and realized he was crying, crying for her, crying for his child's death. He don't even know when he cried last time, Life had made him so strong that till now he never knew if tears still exist for him.

He looks at her, realized what their relation without emotion had done to her. He had spoiled her life. She hadn't really even started living her life and what he had done. He had literally ruined her future, her life.

Brushing his thoughts aside he held her hand tightly, he knew it wasn't time for all these things, first he had handle her. He had to make sure she is okay. Shehnaaz is his first priority. Spending so much time with he had realized Shehnaaz is very sensitive and needs to handle like a parent handle his child, in most calming gentle way. Where as his heart was still mourning over his child's death he made up his mind to be strong for her. Not to be weak because at that moment one had to be strong and its him.

Taking out his cell phone from his pocket, he dialed someone's number. At third ring that person picked up the call.