Part 9

Sidharth reached his home after an half an hour of drive. Climbing the stairs, he went toward his room where a pleasant sight was waiting for him. He stopped outside the room and stare at her while completely unaware about his presence she danced while singing.

It's such a funny thing
It's like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky

Shehnaaz sang while she pointing at sky, swaying her hips on the beats. Her peach color short Dress was making her look more cute while dancing while her waist length long hair flying in air. All Sidharth could do was just stare at her. She was a sight to watch and captured in his memory.

Na na na
Na na na
Na na na
 Na na na

He silently laughed when he saw her shaking her head while singing those lines, she was jumping on the bed like a kid holding the hem of her dress.

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me
Na na na Na na na
You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon..

She was dancing her heart out, jumping on his bed. Sidharth smiled as she ended her dance and twirled around on bed then bowed down gracefully. Shehnaaz was looking so cute that he couldn't stop himself from admiring her. Once she stopped her little performance, her gaze fall over his figure standing near the door. Shehnaaz got down from bed and straighten her dress. Her cheeks heat up realizing he was watching her all the while.

"You are 15 minutes late" Shehnaaz told him gaining control over her breathing, Sidharth entered the room and gathered her in bone crashing hug.

"Blame your sister for that" Sid mumbled, Shehnaaz smiled as she buried her face in his chest. Shehnaaz loves the protective feel he provide her.

"What she did?" Shehnaaz asked him, breaking the hug Sidharth scooped her in his arms and took her to bed. He sat on bed with her in his lap. Her tiny figure perfectly fit in his muscular body.

"She forget to do the important work" Sidharth answered her question, Shehnaaz nodded in response. Getting he is in bad mood she didn't ask anything further, whenever he is in sour, he likes to sit quietly with her in comfortable silence or their intimacy helps him to get of the sour mood sometimes.

"Waise I liked your performance" Sidharth mumbled causing her to go beetroot red. She shied away and hide her face in crook of her neck. His hands went down to her dress and he pulled it up off her, smirking down at her seeing her white net bra and panties. 

"How do you always manage to look so pretty?" He breathed gazing down at her with desire hooded eyes. His hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them again and again causing sweet moans to escaped from her mouth. 

Sidharth let out a groan feeling his hand on his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. he leaned closer to her before flipping her, she was off his lap and now laying underneath him on the kingsize bed.

"Stop teasing me" Shehnaaz whined when he continued his sweet assault on her body still not doing anything. Sidharth let out a chuckle seeing her irritated pout.

"Kitty you are so adorable" Sidharth mumbled before taking her lips in his, she responded back immediately to his passionate long kiss. Shehnaaz squirmed beneath him as his many rough hands caressed her thighs. Breaking the kiss he attacked her swan like beautiful neck with hot urgent kisses, making her moan his name loudly. He moved to south, placing light kisses on her belly, making insides of her clenched. Lifting himself up from her, he discarded their clothes.

He parted her legs and kissed inside of her thighs while caressing, she saw him inhaling in her feminine smell, it aroused her more, wetness pooled between her thighs. Her breath hitched and she cried in pleasure feeling his lips against her femininity. He teased her with slow pace, Shehnaaz groaned it was sheer torture and she wanted it to end.

"Sidharth I want you now" Her moans were echoing in room along with his dark husky chuckle.

"Then beg for it, Kitty" Sidharth whispered in his dark husky voice, sending her over the edge just by his voice. He pleasured her core with his tongue making her scream his name. 

"I'm not gonna beg" Shehnaaz stated through her hard breathing, she held her ground as her ego was more bigger but her body betrayed her and was begging for him.

"Your wish" Sidharth mumbled as he came face to her, He let out a throaty chuckle , her heart raced seeing the smile adoring his lips. Shehnaaz sighed when he started kissing her all over face leaving her lips,  He knew she would break soon.

"Please Sidharth" Shehnaaz whined seeing his teasing her to no end, he tortured her slowly by placing light kisses on her belly. His hands were fondling with her tender breast, her body grow soft and sensitive and his touch burned her skin wherever he touch her.

"Please what kitty?" Sid whispered in her ear, nibbling her lower lips between his lips. His hands were massaging her waist seductively, creating havocs in her sense. Her mind went black as fog of lust brew with in her, she wanted him. Now.

"Please, I want you" Shehnaaz pouted cutely, knowing it would melt him, it always work. He kissed her pouty lips and entered her. Shehnaaz hold him tightly as he set his pace, took her in another world of pleasure. 

"Good Evening Kitty" Shehnaaz woke up hearing his deep voice, She smiled with her half closed eyes. She opened her eyes when she heard his dark chuckle from beside her. 

"What time it is?" Shehnaaz asked him as she sat on bed drapping sheet around her naked body securely. She look at him, he was already dressed in casual wear.

"7.30" Sidharth answered her, Her hazel went wide realizing she slept for so long.

"Urmn. I need to go home. Can you drop me home?" Shehnaaz asked him, reaching home later means taunts from her mother and sister which she don't want, it spoiled her mood and made her upset thinking her own fammily don't love her.

"Sure but first eat something" Sidharth told her, he handed her favorite grilled cheese sandwich and a glass of orange juice. She smiled at him, she love the way he care for her even though he don't love her but still he made her feel loved.

She quickly ate her sandwich and gulp down the juice, she was damn hungry which she realized just now.

"Thank you" She kissed his cheek then searched for her dress in which he helped her, he made her wear her dress then comba her hair. 

"Lets go" Sidharth took his car keys from side table, holding her hand they come out of the room, they were descending down the stairs while talking.

"Sidharth" They both stopped in their steps when they heard a powerful female voice, Shehnaaz looked up and notice a middle aged lady dressed in chiffon designer saree standing in hall with Tina. The same girl Sidharth rejected when she came to marry him.

"Mom"  Her eyes widen in shock when she heard him addressing that lady as his mother. Now she understood, tina brought his mother with her to take her revenge for rejecting and insulting her.

"Oops! Another drama is on the way" Shehnaaz said under her breath, hearing her Sidharth chuckled lightly.

"This is going to be more than just a drama" Sidharth whispered in her ear, she gave him confuse look but quickly covered it with calm look when he hold her hand and start walking toward his mother, smirking down at her angry expression.

" Isn't he is scared that his mother will find out about me?" Shehnaaz thought to herself, shocked that Sidharth have no hesitancy, no fear while holding her hand in front of his mother who was shooting daggers at him.