Part 17

Nobody's Perfect!

I gotta work it!

Again and again 'til I get it right

Nobody's Perfect!

You live and you learn it!

And if I mess it up sometimes..

Nobody's perfect..

Shehnaaz was singing loudly, jumping on bed while watching repeat telecast of old  disney show hannah montana on tv.  Sidharth stood beside the bed and stare at her, with amusement. Just few hours back they reach hotel and now relaxing in their room.

"Kitty, your love for hannah montana is still on?" Sidharth questioned her, chuckling at the end of his sentence. Shehnaaz stopped singing and looked at him.

"Yes! Ever heard her songs? They are so freaking awesome." Shehnaaz told him, Sidharth laughs. Shehnaaz is just like a kid, can find happiness in small small things. Shehnaaz jumped on his back, Sidharth holds her hand which were wrapped around his neck. Shehnaaz wrapped her legs around him, holding onto him tightly.

"Give me a piggyback ride, Please?" Shehnaaz said to him cutely. 

"Such a cutiepie you are, aren't you?" Sidharth chuckled, he felt happy seeing her smile. Shehnaaz nuzzled her face in crook of his neck. Shehnaaz giggled lightly as he started walking.

"And you are such a hottie." Shehnaaz whispered in his year, seductively. Sidharth stopped in his tracks, her breath was tickling over his neck. Sidharth stopped near the bed and dropped her on bed then, turning around, he placed his knee on bed and hovered over her body. Shehnaaz smiled at him, slightly.

"Naughty kitty, You perfectly know, how to tempt me." Sid whispered, lifting his hand up he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Shehnaaz holds the collar of his shirt and pulled him down.

"Sidharth, can i ask you for something? Will you give it to me?" Shehnaaz asked him, softly. Sidharth kissed her nose and nodded positively

"Sidharth. I want a baby. I want our angel Back." Shehnaaz whispered, her breath was fanning over his lips, she opened the buttons of his white shirt. His hands were roaming on his bare chest. He was getting lost in her touch. Shehnaaz started placing feathery soft kisses on his neck, making him lose his self control but somehow, he controlled himself and held her hands.

"No. Shehnaaz, Stop. We need to talk. Listen to me, kitty." Sidharth said to her, holding her hand he tried stopping her. It was not a right time for this, he knew it but she wasn't ready to listen him. Shehnaaz just wanted her daughter back. She wanted her child back.

"Why Sidharth? Why can't you give me, my angel back?" Shehnaaz questioned him with teary eyes. Something broke in his after seeing her like this.

"Shehnaaz, you are weak. Not ready for this. Please baby, try to understand." Sidharth pleaded to her, he got up from her and made her stand with him.
"No, Sidharth, don't deny. Please, give me my angel back. Don't you want our angel back?" Shehnaaz questioned him, her broken tone and tears stricken face was haunting him. He wanted to accept her wish but he also knew, it would cause her, her life.

"Off course I want our angel back, but not on condition of losing you." Sidharth spoke, stepping forward he kept his palm on her cheek but she stepped back. Hurt crossed his bronze visage.