Author's Kashmakash

As I described Shehnaaz's miscarriage in the previous chapter. You know as we read such things in fiction. We feel so bad and emotions over flow many of us actually cry during reading them. It's all due to emotional connect with the couple we love ie.SidNaaz

As Gynecologist in my profession I come across such cases when patients go through miscarriage, still born child's are delivered the worst part of case is to inform  parents about this news.
Parents who mightve started dreaming about them, planning their futures, making duas in front of Allah. Everything ends in the next moment.

Patients feel it's easy for a doctor to break this news to them. Trust me we feel miserable and broken equally when we are unable to fix that problem being professionally trained.
We are equally unable to sleep and eat.
When we realize a family's dream is broken and we who could've helped feel helpless in front Allah Almighty.

When I am diagnosing a miscarriage, I look the patient in the eye and say as gently as I can “I am so very sorry, but your baby does not have a heart beat.” I avoid the medical terms of fetus and embryo at this stage, because to this family this isn’t an “embryo,” It may be someone's entire world, a newly wedded couples first happiness, or a couples prayer after years just on the verge on being fulfilled and now all they can witness is scattered pieces of dreams.

On majority I've noticed doctors being too much professionally informing about it just as it's a formality. But are we really humans to deal everything as a business?
To use medical terms in front of broken ppl. Stop calling that baby a fetus.’ No woman thinks of it as their fetus—it’s their baby from the minute they know they are pregnant.

I guess doctors especially Gynecologists should be emotionally connected to the patients be little kind and frank, don't confuse your patients with medical terms. Be clear about the reasons of miscarriage so that they can be careful next time. Don't let your patient slip into depression. Even if its their negligence counsel them all they need is support and love.

Mostly in India, it's hard to connect with our doctors "Kya image bnegi" "Humare breme kya sochenge" n etc.
But sometimes we can convey better to strangers the ones who know medical history. Keep the shyness at backseat and ask for their support.

On my ID, there would be women's facing the same or have experienced in the past.
I just felt like sharing.
Before I go I would like to share a beautiful information related to my religion on Miscarriage.
Maybe someone can gain information through it.

May Allah bless every woman with happiness of motherhood and bless our kids with long life, good fortune and happiness ameen😊

(Modiji Jaise Maan Ki Baat krdi aaj)🤣🤣