Part 16

Note: Silent Readers & my followers friends it takes alot of patience, energy and time to write each update and that too 2 or 3 updates a day. I don't keep you hanging. So pls show some love by follow, vote and comment🥺❤

Shehnaaz gaped at his private jet. From inside, It was off white theme with brown.  Everything was so classy. Sidharth smiled seeing her reaction, He hold her hand and brought her in a room it was like a presidential suite of a seven star hotel. Shehnaaz smiled like a baby, she jumped and fall on bed. 

"This is so cool, Sidharth

"This is so cool, Sidharth."  Shehnaaz said to him, He let out a chuckle and sat beside her on bed. Holding her arm, he pulled her on his lap.  He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear,  feeling content, Shehnaaz was coming back to her normal self but he knew from inside, scars are still there and they won't disappear forever, till her last breath they will hurt her. A mother can never forgets the pain of losing her baby.

"Why don't you rest for a while then we will have dinner." Sidharth suggested, her body was still weak, she easily get tired. And he is always worried about her which she finds cute. 

"I'm not sleepy." Shehnaaz replied to him, then an idea came in her mind, she pushed him causing him to fall on bed. Shehnaaz moved a little and sat on him, straddling his torso. She lifted his hands and intertwined her fingers with his.

Sidharth gave her surprised look, Since that incident they hadn't got intimate with each other and after few days when he tried to get intimate with her to take her mind off,  but she got scared of sudden intimacy thus after that he never tried to...

Sidharth gave her surprised look, Since that incident they hadn't got intimate with each other and after few days when he tried to get intimate with her to take her mind off,  but she got scared of sudden intimacy thus after that he never tried to go close to her but today Shehnaaz is taking initiative, it surprised him yet it was a pleasing surprise.

"Are you sure Shehnaaz? You are still weak." Sidharth reason with her, Shehnaaz smiled inwardly, his caring nature. He always think about her before himself, he put her comfort first then everything else.

"I'm not a glass doll anymore, Sidharth." Shehnaaz whispered, she rubbed her hand against his chest, her fingers opened the buttons of the white shirt he was wearing. He hold her hand, Shehnaaz gave him confused look, he never stopped her before then what happened now? Don't he want her anymore? Or he too hold her responsible for their baby's death? So many questions arose in her mind. Suddenly the pain came back, she lowered her eyes lashes to hide tears from him.