Secret Love Turns Forver Together

Late night, he returned back from office. He entered the dark room. Throwing his blazer & laptop bag on the couch, he moved to bed where his 6 months pregnant wife was sleeping. He strip his clothes off and slide inside the covers just in his boxers. Sidharth wrapped his arm around her waist and shifted close to her, her warmth washed over his heart, giving him much needed peace & happiness. When he met her, he didn't had any slightest idea that one day he would fall helplessly in love with her, she came like a storm in his life and changed it for good. Shehnaaz taught him how to live. Shehnaaz has given him countless reasons to smile.

"Aap aa gaye?" Her soft whisper caught his attention and he hummed in response, pulling her more close to him. Due of few new project starting up this month, Sidharth had stay back at office till late night but he had strictly warned her to not to wait for him and go to sleep on time but has she ever listen to him? Shehnaaz never go to sleep until she make sure he is beside her.

"Did you had your dinner?" Sidharth asked her, rubbing his hand on her baby bump, trying to feel the life they had created together.

"Yes. Aapne khaya?" Shehnaaz questioned him back in low sleepy tone, she smiled lazily when he again hummed in response. She turned her side, now facing him. She buried her face in his chest and closed her eyes. Sidharth dropped a kiss on her head and hugged her more tightly but still making sure not to put any pressure on her belly.

"I miss our love making-" Shehnaaz whispered suddenly, after her pregnancy Sid had hardly touch her in fear of harming her & baby.
"Few more months, kitty. Its good for our child." Sid whispered back.

"I hate how having you close to me makes me horny-" Shehnaaz grumbled making him chuckle at her irritation

"I know, kitty, it's hard to control." Sidharth agreed with her. Shehnaaz rested her chin on his sculpted chest and looks at him.

"I want you. I want to feel you." Shehnaaz whispered seductively, making it hard for him to ignore her wish. She smirked when she felt his grip tighten around him, she knew very soon he will give in. She moved up and placed her lips on his, kissing him slowly yet passionately. His hold tightened on her waist as he felt her tiny hand move between them and run against his chest, he smooched her lower lips, occasionally biting her lips. He was demanding and rough yet passionate, Sidharth broke the kiss leaving her breathless, he didn't left her, attacked her neck with feathery soft kisses, which followed by a night full of passion.

It was their 6 months anniversary, Shehnaaz baked a cake for him and with that, she walked in their bedroom where he was, sitting on the bed and watching some news channel.

Mr. Shukla & Mrs. Shukla's marriage in trouble : Sidharth to divorce his wife, Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz choked when she heard the news, then looked at him, it was looked like he was about to burst in anger. Shehnaaz placed the cake on the table and rushed to him.

"How dare they? How dare they spread such stupid false news about us?" He roared in anger, throwing away the tv remote in anger. He picked up his cell phone and dialed his assistant's number and ordered him to removed that news from that news channel and deal with the person who had publish this fake news.
"Are you going to divorce me? Why? Am i not a good wife?" Shehnaaz asked him, standing before him with her hands crossed against her chest.

"Shehnaaz, I'm not in mood to joke." Sidharth spoke in hard, serious tone. Though the news was fake but it had hurt him. He can never thought of giving her divorce even in his worst nightmare.

"Acha na baba, don't take such news so seriously. They just want masala news." Shehnaaz said to him, she slide her arms around his torso.

"I love you, Sidharth, these news doesn't matter because i know you are not going to leave me." Shehnaaz spoke lovingly, her head rested against his chest.

"I love you too, kitty." He whispered back, giving her biggest shock of her life. Her head snapped at him, she was staring at him with wide eyes. Her heart skipped a beat while he chuckle at her softly.

"Ese kya dekh rahi ho? I know i'm late but hope not that late."
"You really mean it?" Shehnaaz asked him, her heart was beating loudly against her ribcage in anticipation.

"I love you, kitty, and i truly mean it. I realized it some time back. Remember, you said I'm your reason to smile, but today I'm telling you, You are my reason to breath. Every morning i wake and look forward for the day I can spend time with you. Whenever i see you, all i want is hold you in my arms and love you, show you how much you mean to me. I never believed in love but because of you, I believe in our love, in our relationship." Sidharth whispered with tenderness in his voice, bringing tears in her eyes.

"Now, smile please. I don't want to see tears in your eyes." Sidharth said to her, wiping her tears away. Shehnaaz stand on her toes and peck his lips.
"I love you so much, Sidharth!" She shouted in glee, hugging him tightly. Sid laughed, he picked up her in his arms and twirled her around, his unexpected confession had given her, her life's biggest happiness.

Shehnaaz come out of the beautiful memories of past when she felt her baby's kick. She looks at him, he was laying beside her with his head on her baby bump, talking to their baby. Life has changed in past 4 years. They are living a beautiful happy life they both had craved for.

"Down the memory lane?" His deep husky voice broke her trance, Shehnaaz blinked her eyes and smiled at him softly, confirming his question. Sidharth moved toward her and wrapped his arms around her, gathering her in his arms.
"That was the most memorable moment of my life." Shehnaaz mumbled, a smile dazzling her lips.

"Mine was, when you entered my life." Sidharth whispered back, kissing side of her head.

"Ah-ha! Mr. Boring-Shukla is becoming romantic, not bad-" Shehnaaz nudged him, over the years she had seen drastic change in him. He is more open up to him, no more a reserved, workaholic man.

"I thought you love me." Sid gave her a boyish grin, Shehnaaz shook her head and peck his lips softly. Which turned into a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless.

"3 more months and we will have our baby with us." Shehnaaz whispered, playing with his fingers.
"Then our little family will be complete." Sidharth completed her sentence, bringing a smile on her face. She rested her head on his shoulder.
"I love you, you know that, don't you?"

"Tell me what do you want?" Sidharth demanded, knowing she say this whenever she want something or she is having some craving

"I want chocolate milkshake, can you make it for me?" Shehnaaz asked him, giving him cheeky grin. Sid pecks her cheek and nodded positively.Her pregnancy had brought a huge change in their lives, after they lost their first child, it is special and emotional journey for both of them which they are enjoying with each other. She was glowing bright in his love, sid was taking care of her, pampering her, spoiling her with his care. And shehnaaz was loving this most beautiful period of her life.

And the moment they both were waiting for, came. After 3 months Shehnaaz gave birth to their baby-girl whom they named . Pari, an angel of their lives, filled their lives with happiness and completed their family.