Part 18

Shehnaaz comes out of the washroom, tying the knot of of her bathrobe. She looked around to get a glimpse of him but he was no where to be seen. A frown appeared on her face, wondering where he went?

Shehnaaz walked toward the closet and took out a green cute dress to wear. She walked over the bed and placed the dress on bed. Just then, room of their suite and entered a tired looking Sidharth. He was wearing a black t shirt and blue denims. Shehnaaz saw him and smiled at him, softly. Sidharth returns the smile and walked toward her, after locking the door behind him.

"Sidharth, aap kaha gaye the?" Shehnaaz questioned him.

"I went to brought this. Take this pill, Shehnaaz." Sidharth told her, he handed her a small packet and poured water in glass and gave it to her. Shehnaaz gave him confused look.

"I didn't used protection and I don't want to take any risk.." Sidharth trailed off. Shehnaaz nodded, quietl. She understands him and his decision yet she feels sad. Pushing the sadness behind in back of her head, she took the pill, with heavy heart. Sidharth took the empty glass from her hand and kept it back on side-table.

"We are going out for dinner, You get ready." Sidharth told her, his tone was soft, feeling guilty for his earlier behavior, toward her. He had never behaved like this with her, before.

"Okay." 

Sidharth nodded in response and went inside the washroom to take a shower, while taani slide off the bathrobe off her body and wore her dress. She walked across the room and stand before the mirror. She dried her hair and did little make up, even though she didn't want to but she wants to look pretty when she goes out with him, in public.

After Shehnaaz got ready, she went and sat on bed. She took out her cell phone from her clutch, and started looking through messages. One was from Sushmita, stating call her urgently. Frowning over slightly, she dialed her number.

"Hi Sush! How are you?" Shehnaaz asked her once she picked up the call.

"Thank god, you called. Shehnaaz, A big problem had come." Shehnaaz frowned when she heard Sushmita's voice, it held worry and fear. Her heart rate picked up as she wonder, what could be the problem that had knocked on her door, now.

"What happened, Sush?" Shehnaaz questioned her, she held her breath and waited for her reply.

Since Your mobile was unreachable, Your mother called me in morning, and she asked me to tell you that, She has fixed your marriage and she wants you to return back mumbai today itself.." Sushmita told her, from the other side of call, she was feeling terribly bad for her best friend.

"Oh god! Not again. I'm tired of their everyday's drama. If she call you one more time then, tell her Shehnaaz will come back after a week, after that don't pick her or Rashmi's calls." Shehnaaz told her, getting angry over her mother and sister, she knew this time also, they must have fixed her to a so called rich guy so that, they can cash his money. 

"Okay Shehnaaz. You take care and enjoy your vacation with him. I'll take of that matter." Sushmita assured her.

"Thanks Sush! I'll call you later, now I have  to go, for dinner." Shehnaaz said before she cut the call. She put a fake smile on her face when she saw him coming out of the washroom, a towel wrapped around his lower waist. She couldn't help but admire his well toned physic. Water was dripping from his hair, and upper body. Shehnaaz smirked at the little plan forming in her mind, she knew best way to make her mood better, which had been spoiled because of the news she just got, from sharon.

With a seductive smile playing on her lips, she walked toward him. Sidharth gave her a confused smile when she stopped him, placing her hands on his bare chest. They were standing in middle of the room, gazing at each other, with unreadable emotions in their eyes.

"Someone is looking irresistible." She stand on her toes and whispered in his ear, her seductive tone send shiver down his spine. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close to him.

"Really?" Sidharth asked her, Shehnaaz look at him and nodded. The naughtiness was evident in her eyes. She ran her fingers over his chest. She leaned and placed her soft lips on his neck. He shivered and tighten his grip around her as she started sucking the water droplets off his neck. She wrapped her arms around his torso and moved down, kissing his chest. Sidharth groaned, his blood rushed to south and he could feel his member getting hard, in need of her. He hold her hands and pulled her up, their faces were inches apart.

"Really! Mr. Sid-Hottie-Shuklaa." Shehnaaz whispered, her breath fanning over his lips.

"As much as I would love to have you instead of food, in dinner but we have to stop and get some real food in your tummy." Sidharth told her, poking her belly with his index finger.

"Moment spoil karna toh koi aapse seekhe. Mr. Sadhu-UnRomantic-Shukla." Shehnaaz pouted, she detached herself from him, and stand few steps away from him and glared at him. Sidharth laughed seeing her cute anger.

"I'll make it up to you but after dinner." Sidharth said to her, he pecked her lips and walked toward the closet, taking out his clothes. He got ready, he wore a white shirt and black pants.

"Lets Go." Sidharth walked toward her, he held out his hand for her, Shehnaaz smiled and put her hand in his. Sidharth smiled as they exist the room, hand in hand.
________________________________________

After having dinner in hotel restro, They decided to have a walk outside. Shehnaaz still hasn't told him about the news of her marriage getting fixed, she doesn't want to spoil their vacation and also, she knew she isn't getting married to anyone that is not him.

"Sidharth, Tomorrow we will be visiting Disney land, Right?" Shehnaaz asked him, excitedly. Sid let out a chuckle and nodded positively in return.

"Great! I'm so excitedly." Shehnaaz spoke, her tone gives away her excitement and happiness. Sid smiled, seeing her coming back to normal but he knew she wasn't over her miscarriage, when she is with him she smiles, talk normally but when she is alone, she sit quietly and mourn over her lost. He knew, he had to make her forget that incident completely, before she goes into depression.

"After that, we will spend few days here then, return back mumbai.." Sidharth said to her, Her face fell hearing they had to go back, but she put up a smiley face, not wanting to worry him.

"But before that, We will enjoy with each other." Sidharth finished his sentence, brining a real smile on her face. Shehnaaz loves the way when he do things to make her happy. He had left his work behind and had come on his vacation just to make her happy. He made her fall for him more n more, without even knowing what his small small gestures do to her.

"Sidharth, Remember you said, you will make it up to me, for your earlier interruption in our moment?" Shehnaaz asked him, her seductive whisper had him hard on. Sid slides his arm around her waist.

"But no sex. You must be feeling sore.." he trailed off. Shehnaaz frowned at him.

"I didn't seduced you just for foreplay. I want you inside me. And don't tell me, you will be able to control yourself?" She yelled/whispered, Sidharth chuckled at her annoyance. He knew he can't stop her from having her ways with him.

"I can try, controlling myself." Sidharth stuttered, knowing it was utter lie, he was speaking. He can never control himself around her.

"We'll see that, Mr. Shukla." Shehnaaz smirked at him, knowing who is going to win in the end. She tugged at his shirt, signaled him to follow her as she walked inside the hotel then, in lift. He followed her like lost puppy, with small smile on his face.