Part 11

"Where the hell were you last night?" She heard her sisters angry voice as soon as she stepped inside the place she called home. Rashmi was standing outside her room, blocking her path. Looking angry that kept her wondering why Rashmi is showing that she care about her being not here in this hell whole night. 

"I was at Sushmita's place, doing our chemistry project" Shehnaaz replied bluntly which angered her more but shehnaaz didn't care. 

"Now move. I have college to attend" Shehnaaz said in harsh tone shoving her away from her path she went in her small room which is the only peaceful place in this house. She closed the door harshly at her sister's face.

"Mom this girl is getting out of our hands. You need to do something" Rashmi told her mother, fuming over the fact Shehnaaz had just insulted her and she couldn't do anything. 

"Ignore her Rashmi Dont waste your precious time over her. Now go and get ready, you have to go in an event with Sidharth" Her mother answered her, hearing Sidharth's name a smiled appeared on her face, she smiled at her, both mother-daughter shared a knowing look. 

"Come I'll help you in choosing a perfect dress for the event" Smriti said as she hold rash's hand and dragged her in her room. After both mother-daughter went away Shehnaaz come out of her room dressed floral print short dress. 

"I leaving for college" Shehnaaz shouted, informing them about her leave but it was just a formality, neither her family care where is going nor she care if they care or not. Shehnaaz caught an auto and left for her college, it was last day of college before winter break and she was excited as Sidharth had planned something for new year and its her first new year she will be celebrating with him. 

Shehnaaz reached her college, was walking toward her class but Sushmita stopped her in mid way. 

"What happened Sushmita? You look tensed" Shehnaaz asked her in concern filled voice, Sushmita gave her a small smile. 

" i need your help" Sushmita says as they both started walking toward the canteen. Then went and sat on their usual table. 

"Yeah! Say" Shehnaaz replied waited for her to continue, Sushmita looked little hesitate at first but shehnaaz gave her assuring look which eased her tension. 

"Can you accompany me to an event. I know you hate going in those events and parties but its important. Mom wants me to be there as you know to socialize but you know me na, I will get bore there alone" Sushmita said in one breath then made an innocent face at last. Shehnaaz just stare at her, it took her time to realize what she said. Then understanding her Shehnaaz nodded slightly. Though she hates going to these high society events and parties but she couldn't say no her her best friend.

"Okay, I ll come with you" Shehnaaz announced making her grinned at her. Sushmita pulled her cheeks making her rolled her eyes at her. She told her when event is starting and when they will leave after talking a bit more they both left for their respective classes, they both have only few classes together. 

Opening the door of car she stepped out, Clad in beautiful short peach colored dress Shehnaaz was looking no less than a fairy with her waist length hair open, enhancing her beauty more. Sushmita came by her side, she was dressed in black colored tube dress. Both the girl took a selfie at first then they both entered inside the hall where event was going on. It was a gathering event of all the famous business personalities. 

Shehnaaz and Sushmita went and sat on their table, that was reserved for Mehta's. Shehnaaz was looking around, capturing her surroundings. All were busy in themselves, ladies were gossiping or gushing over their designer sarees and mens were discussing business. just then her gaze fall over a familiar figure, even if its back was facing her she could tell its her evil sister Rashmi. She frowned wondering what she is doing here but then its

"That means Sidharth h is also her" Shehnaaz thought to herself, suddenly the craving to see him arise within her. With shy small smile she looked around, her hazel were searching for him but he was no where to be seen which caused her to frown.

"What this bitch doing here?" Shehnaaz snapped out of her thoughts hearing Sushmita's voice, she turn her head at her direction and saw Sushmita was looking. 

"Oh Rashmi! She must be here with Sidharth. She is his assistant" Shehnaaz answered her question, Sushmita nodded in reply. Just then Mrs. Mehta came there and greeted both of them. Shehnaaz is really close to Sushmita's mother and her mother too treat her like her own child which makes her feel more comfortable with Sushmita's mother than her own her mother

"So  beta, any plans for new year? Ig not then why don't you come with us, we are going goa for new year" Sushmita mother, Naina said to her. Sushmita looks at shehnaaz excitedly, wanting her to say yes.

"Sorry aunty but I have planned something" Shehnaaz replied to naina then gave her apologetic look. Sidharth had already planned their new year but hadn't told her yet and she don't want to ruin his surprise by going somewhere else. 

"Its okay Beta, don't apologize" Naina said smiling at her, Shehnaaz smiled at her in return. Soon they got busy in small conversation. 

Disappointment wash over her as event come to an end yet she couldn't meet him, he was sitting right across the table they were sitting on but he was busy with some of his business associates. 

Irritated over the fact that she didn't got to meet him, she walked toward the washroom but before she could, a hand yanked toward her and pulled her in a corner. By the touch of the hand she knew its not Sidharth.

"What the hell. Leave my hand" Shehnaaz shouted at the stranger who had quite firm grip on her wrist and an evil smirk on his face. That stranger was dressed in three piece suit and had a creepy evil aura around him that made her cringed away in fear.

"Why babes? I'm as good as my brother  in bed. lets have some fun with me too" That stranger said taking a step toward her but she pushed him away angrily. She couldn't believe he is Sidharth's brother, now she knew why Sidharth hates his brother so much.

"Leave me you jerk" Shehnaaz jerked his hand away and was about to walk away from there but Gautam, Sidharth's brother hold her arm roughly and pulled her back. He gazed down at her angrily.

"Feisty huh? Now I know why my brother is so interested in you. After all you are so beautiful" Shehnaaz felt disgusted under his dirty stare. She raised her hand and slapped him hard which seems to anger him more, he more harshly hold her arm, causing her to hiss in pain as his nails dig in to her soft skin.

Shehnaaz was struggling to get out of his grasp but his grip was strong. A tear roll down her cheeks as she felt helpless.

"Leave her" Came a powerful voice from behind, she knew its him, Sidharth who came there in search of her when he found her missing from her table for long. Gautam look behind and found his brother looking like an angry lion. Sidharth's eyes were spitting fire seeing his brother manhandling Shehnaaz and touching her inappropriately.  Gautam smirked and pushed her harshly, Shehnaaz fall on Sid as he protectively wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him.

"So mom was right. You are really protective over your sex toy" Gautam spat harshly, staring at shehnaaz with lustful gaze, she hide herself in Sid's chest, gautam's stare made her feel disgust and dirty. 

Sidharth made her stand behind him as Gautam walked toward them with evil smirk. And next thing Gautam knew was Sidharth had punched him hard on his face, Gautam fell on floor with thud. 

"Never treat her with disrespect. Consequences will be worse" Sidharth spat as he kicked his brother one more time. He hates him more now. Gautam was defenseless infront of Sidharth, they both knew it. He can't fight against Sidharth. He's all bark and no bite. 

"And remember this is not over yet" Sidharth said before he turned around to take her in his embrace but she was not there, he look here n there but didn't got a glimpse of her. Worry wash over him, he knew he had to find her. She is going through alot emotionally. Whatever happened just a moment back was alot for her to take in, she might show she is strong but he knew inside she is hurt badly.