Part 14

She brought the scissor close to her wrist and closed her eyes, the cold metal touched her skin, she drew a sharp breath and waited..waited for the pain to pierce through her and take away her every pain. Take away the pain she felt when her unborn child died. She waited for pain to filled the void in her heart but she felt nothing. Shehnaaz opened her eyes slowly feeling a tight grip on wrist, she looked up and her gaze met with his red eyes, they were blazing fire but she could see fear hidden in them.

"Have you gone mad, Shehnaaz? What the hell do you think you are doing? Do you think killing yourself will solve your problem?" Losing his self control he shouted at her, the sight of her holding scissor close to her wrist was still playing in mind. It broke something in him, his heart felt heavy. He had always seen her as chirpy bubbly girl who always smile even in pain but today it broke his heart seeing her so broken.

"Then what do you think I should do, Sidharth? I just hate myself. I have failed everyone thats why no one love me, want me in their lives. And my baby..I lost my child because of my own carelessness. I don't deserve to live. Did you hear me, I do not deserve to live."Shehnaaz shouted back, helplessly. Crying her heart out, she brought her knees to her chest and hugged herself, buried her face in her palms. Sidharth watched her with moist eyes, he move close to her and hugged her tightly.

"Sh. Its not your fault Shehnaaz. Nothing was in your hands, you didn't even knew you were pregnant. And how can you thinking nobody wants you their lives, look around kitty, there are people who want you in their lives, they need you." Sidharth whispered softly, his voice held the soothing calming effect. Sidharth hugged her more tightly as she sobbed in his arms. He bend down and kissed her forehead, hoping everything would be fine soon.

After Shehnaaz was discharged from hospital, they drove away to his house where she will be staying till how long she doesn't know but she knew he had managed everything and her family won't question where she was. He had taken care of everything. On their way to home, she slept in car, her body was still weak and she gets tired easily. They reached his villa after half an hour of drive, he come out of his car and went to her side.

Sidharth picked up her in his arms, He stare at her as she snuggle close to him, sleeping peacefully. He went upstairs in his room with her in arms. Opening the door he entered inside but gasped slightly seeing Her sister Rashmi sitting on his bed, dressed in short Red dress. She looked up at him with seductive smile plastered on her lips that changed into angry frown when she noticed Shehnaaz in his arms. Anger cursed through her veins and she shouted in anger.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Rashmi bite her lower lip realizing what blunder she had done. To quickly covered up herself, she wears a fake concern look on her face and moved toward them.

"I mean what happened to my sister sir? What she is doing here with you?" This time her tone was filled with concern for her sister which he knew was fake. Ignoring her Sidharth walked toward his bed and made her lay down on his bed and covered her with quilt. Rashmi, who was watching this gaped at this sight, her boss who never let any one touch his things was making his sister lay on his bed, in his room. She was too shocked and confused to react on this.

Making sure she was comfortable, Sidharth walked toward Rashmi, his eyes were red in anger. Holding her elbow roughly he pulled her out of his room. Rashmi was too shocked to see his behavior, never he misbehaved with her before.

"What the hell are you doing here at this and in my room? Who gave you permission to enter my room in my absence?" He yelled at her, Rashmi cringed away at his tone.

"Sorry Sir. I just came to see you, I heard you were not well." Rashmi mumbled, his anger went to another level. Instead of working in office she came here to see him.

"I'm not dying here that you came to see me. You should be in office, Ms. Gill." Sidharth said in stern tone, his voice was still harsh that made her flinched away.

"But What my sister is doing with you, Sir? I mean she was going out for trip, So She should be with her friend, Sushmita." Rashmi asked him changing the topic, not wanting to face his wrath.

"Shehnaaz fainted and I found her so i brought her here. Sushmita is coming to pick her up." Sidharth lied knowing if she come to know truth, she will create more problems for Shehnaaz which he doesn't want. She is already going through alot and a nosey sister trying to hurt her more was something he would never wished for.

"Alright. Thank you sir for taking care of her. I should stay with her, she needs me." Rashmi said, hoping to stay near him in excuse of her sister.

"No need Rashmi, I'm here and you also have so much pending work at office so you should leave. Her friend will be here any moment." Sidharth told her. Rashmi grumbled and left from there, cursing her sister under her breath. Shehnaaz got to stay near this amazing man, in his room and she got nothing but his anger.

"It was Rashmi. Right?" Shehnaaz questioned him as he entered inside the room after dealing with Rashmi. Sidharth went and sat on bed, beside her. She had just woken up from sleep.

"Yes but I'd handled everything. She won't trouble you over this." He answered her softly, taking her hand in his. She nodded, knowing he was telling her truth, she doesn't need to worry about her sister.

"I'll go and bring something for you to eat then you can take your medicines." Sidharth told her before he got up from his place and left the room. She wanted to deny, she wasn't in mood to eat anything but she knew he won't listen to her.

Sidharth brought some warm milk and chocos knowing she loves eating them, she is crazy about them and can never deny eating them. He sat on bed and poured some milk in bowl then chocos. Shehnaaz look at him with small smile, she had never seen him making so many efforts for someone and it made her smile, atleast he is with her. Haven't left her just like all other people had done before.

"Eat." He said ever so softly as he held a spoon near her mouth, she opened her mouth little and he fed her. Sidharth smiled at her, inside he was going through same pain as hers but he can't show it, he had to be strong for her. He kept the empty bowl back on table after he finished feeding her.
________________________________________

After few days, Sidharth has been taking full care of Shehnaaz, he had taken off from office as his first priority was Shehnaaz. He badly wants to see the old Shehnaaz, he want her to be normal. In afternoon Sidharth entered his room and as expected she was sitting by window, lost in her own thoughts with pain in her eyes. Since that day she hadn't stepped out of this room. He knew she was thinking about their baby they had lost.

"Shehnaaz, It's new year in 2 days. Don't you think we go somewhere to celebrate it, like we planned it?" Sidharth asked her as he reached near her. Breaking from her reverie she looked up at him and nodded.

"So where you want to go?" Sidharth asked her, Shehnaaz shrugged in response.

"You can decide that" Shehnaaz whispered softly then again looked out of the window. Sid sighed and scooped her in his arms, she didn't protest as he took her to bed and made her lay down on it. He sat beside her.

"You know Shehnaaz, You can't lock yourself forever in a room. I know it's impossible to forget what had happened but at least we can try, I'm sure our angel must be feeling so bad seeing her mumma so sad. You need to smile, for her." Sidharth said, he tucked a strand behind her ear.

"Angel?" Shehnaaz asked him, Sidharth nodded.

"Yes kitty, Our angel, Our daughter. She is watching us from up there and how she would feel seeing you so broken?" Sid says softly. Shehnaaz look into his eyes, She knew this has affected him in a same way as it had to her but he was trying to be strong.

"I know our angel hates me. I couldn't even protect her." Shehnaaz cried, Sidharth nodded in no and wiped her tears away.

"No Shehnaaz. She doesn't hate you, It wasn't your fault." Sidharth told her, kissing her forehead. Shehnaaz hugged him tightly, she wanted his assurance, she wanted him to tell her everything will be fine and he did, he did consoled her, took away her fears. Assured her everything will be fine, he will make everything fine..for her.