Part 10

Note: Today I really wasn't in a mood to update any book. Yet I'm here🤦‍♀️
The reason why I didn't updated was already of message board. Yet I expect every one who read the book spare some time to shower your love.
Target: 100 vote 50 comments for next update❤❤

"Sidharth I didn't expect that from you? How dare you treat Tina like that?" Mrs. Shukla questioned him with anger evident in her voice. She glared at him but he just smirked seeing her burning in anger, It satisfied his ego.

"Why can't i do that mom? Is she somewhere's president?" Sidharth remarked sarcastically, Shehnaaz keeps her hand on her mouth to stop her giggle.

"She is your would be wife. You will treat her with respect" His mom told her in stern ordering tone to which he just rolled his eyes.

"And what made you think I will marry this thing?" Sidharth asked pointing at Tina who was standing there, glaring at shehnaaz.

"Aunty, I'm sure this girl has brainwashed our Sidharth. she had done some kind of black magic on him" Tina said interrupting the conversation or argument, mother-son were having.

"Sidharth who is she?" His mother asked him looking at shehnaaz who seems to grow nervous under his mother's gaze. Sidharth sensed that and tighten his grip on her hand. 

"She is shehnaaz"

"You wh**e?" Tina made a remark that woke the beast in him. Shehnaaz glared at her with her eyes spitting fire. She was about to say something but Sidharth beat her to it.

"Dare you use that word ever again for her. Trust me you and your whole family will be on road" Sidharth threaten her in dangerously low tone. Tina cringed away getting scared, knew he could turn his words true in minute. While Shehnaaz had the happy proud look in her eyes, she felt happy seeing his protective side for her. 

"Ah! protective over her? huh? Since when Sidharth Shukla started caring for people, specially for his bed mate" His mother said, giving amuse look to Shehnaaz, who look confuse and uncomfortable standing there, watching their fight.

"Thats non of your concern mom. Just say what bring you here? Your baby Gautam must be missing his mommy" Sidharth said sarcastically smirking at her mother.

"When you will stop getting jealous of your own brother Sidharth?" His mother questioned him, Sidharth rolled his eyes.

"Me and jealous of that dumb son of yours? Nice joke mother" Sidharth replied with sarcastic laugh. Shehnaaz was confused hearing this, she never knew Sidharth has a brother too and the way he was talking to his mother, was clear that he don't share a good bond with his family, just like her.

"Then why you always speak bad about him? Why don't you like him? Is it because your dad made him MD of Shukla empire?" The argument was no longer an argument over him insulting Tina, it was getting personal.

"I don't care if dad had made him MD or not. See all these mom..."Sidharth started pointing toward his super big mansion, showed her business magazine on which he was on cover and his awards, his achievement.

"I had earned all this with my hard work, I built SS on my own not someone give me showing his love or pity. I don't give a f**k about dad's property and his company. The day i left your home, i left everything behind." Sidharth continued in anger, nothing can anger him more than this topic. Shehnaaz was too shocked to react, whatever she was witnessing now was quiet shocking.

His mother was quiet for some time, it was true, her son whatever he is today is because of his hardwork and will. The power, success and respect he had earned it is without anyone's help and somewhere that had made him distanced from his own family. 

"I don't think there is anything left to discuss. You can leave mom and take this thing with 8 layer make up on face with you" Sidharth told them in stern tone, glaring down at Tina.

"Leave this bed mate of yours and get marry Sidharth" Mrs Shukla told him but he rolled his eyes and passed angry glares to her. His mother sighed and left from there along with Tina.

"Come. I'll drop you home" Sidharth told to Shehnaaz. He look into her eyes to find any kind of hurt in her eyes caused by his mother's words but there was none.

"No. I'm staying here with you" Shehnaaz answered him, watching he was disturb she don't want to leave him alone.

"What will your mother say?" He questioned her, knowing her mother and sister's nature he was sure it would put her in trouble if she stay here.

"You don't worry. I'll handle them" Shehnaaz replied with a cheeky sweet smile.

"You sure?" Sidharth asked to confirm.

"Yes.  Now lets go" she drags him upstairs in his room. They both entered in his room, Closing the door behind him he scooped her in his arms and took her to bed.

"Sorry whatever mom said about you" Sidharth apologized which was so unlikely him, he never apologizes to any one but at that moment he felt he need to apologize to her. Sidharth sat on bed with her on his lap.

"You don't need to apologize Sidharth. Remember once you said i give too much importance to what other think, I have stopped doing that long ago. Now i don't care what other think about me. And don't forget my sister calls me with worse name than what your mother said" Shehnaaz said joking at the end, which brought a small smile on his lips. She felt hurt when his mother spoke ill about her but she couldn't show it to him and upset him more, 

"So my kitty has become smart huh? Just like me"  Sidharth said cuddling her in his arms. Shehnaaz giggled, her heart burst with happiness seeing smile adoring his lips.

"You wanna talk about whatever happened downstairs?" Shehnaaz asked him softly. Sidharth looks at her with unreadable expression.

"No" he replied, Shehnaaz nodded understanding him, she nodded, she wanted him to tell it on his own not by her forcing him to tell her.  Her face fell when she noticed his emotionless face. She thought to distract his mind from whatever happened downstairs.

Smiling at her own thought Shehnaaz pulled up his t-shirt off him, Sidharth gave her confuse look but she just shook her head, Shehnaaz sat on his lap facing him with her legs on either side of him.

"What are you doing kitty?" He asked rubbing his hand up down on her thigh. Shehnaaz bite her lower lip nervously and stare at him, Sidharth groaned watching her, she was looking so tempting, she had no idea how natural seductress she is.

"Wanna go for round two?" Shehnaaz whispered in his ear, nibbling his ear lobe causing him to growled, he gripped back of her neck and made her face him.

"You are inviting trouble for yourself" Sidharth said to her, his hands reached the hem of her dress, fisting the material he pulled up the dress, leaving her in her inner wears. Her dress was now accompanying his shirt on floor.  Cupping her face in his large palm he kissed her on lips.  Shehnaaz responded back to his kiss with same passion, his arousal touched her wetness making insides of her clench as excitement ran through her. She loved his touch, the way he touch her it made her feel special.

Breaking the kiss he attacked her neck with hot urgent kisses earning a throaty moan from her. He unclipped her bra and throw it away on floor, taking her hardened peak in his mouth.  His other hand caress the curves of her chest. Shehnaaz arched back in pleasure, her moans were echoing in room.

Sidharth made her laid down on bed and removed last piece of clothing from her body. After getting rid of his remaining clothes and he settled himself between her legs,  in a one sleek moment he entered her and immediately started thrusting deep inside her, setting up his pace. Shehnaaz gripped his shoulder for support, her eyes bore into his. Their eyes were depicting same emotions. After they reached their earth shattering climax, Sidharth rested his body on hers with his arms around her. He smiled and laid beside her pulling covers over their naked bodies.

Shehnaaz caressed his hair lovingly soon he slipped into slumber where as she stayed awake just staring at him.

"I wish i could take away your pain. I love you Sidharth and it hurt me seeing you in pain" Shehnaaz thought to himself, kissing his forehead she rested her head on his chest, praying one day he would share his pain with her, tell her about his problems without hesitation.