chapter 12

...Flower of Evil...

[Present time]

"Good morning, your highness"

Iseul groaned,feeling irritated by the annoying voice. "Fuck off,dude. It's too early to bug me"

"Hey,don't be rude. I'm here to check if you are okay"

Iseul opened her eyes and found herself in her new room. She turned around and saw the annoying cockroach sitting on the window frame, lazily hanging one leg over the window and the other one bent towards his chest. He gave a cheeky grin,greeting her with a wave. His other hand held a little glass tube which looked like a little test tube.

"What is that?", Iseul asked as she sat straight with a frown.

Beomgyu looked at the tube which had a small red flame. "Oh,this? These are your early memories "

"What?"

Beomgyu, "While you were unconscious, I went through your memories of your early days. This is all I could collect before you were awake"

Iseul raised an eyebrow. "That's really rude of you,you know. It's not appropriate to ransack through someone's memories"

Beomgyu stuck his tongue out,challenging her. "You are not in a position to teach me about rudeness, your highness"

"YOU —!"

Beomgyu, "Shh,everyone's still sleeping. We don't want to wake them up now,do we?"

Iseul sent him a frosty glare. "Have some manners. You can't —"

Beomgyu cut her off, "To do my research, I have to see your memories. You know this too. For now,this piece of memory is enough. I'll check it and see if there's anything unusual. Also,it will take some time"

Iseul sighed and finally gave a small nod. "Whatever. Now,shoo shoo. You annoying little cockroach, shoo away"

"I'm hurt"

"I don't care"

"Hey!"

"Oh,before you leave,tell me something. Where is that little ghost? The owner of this body? I want to talk to her",Iseul really needed to talk to her. There are some things she needed to know about her school.

Beomgyu smiled cheekily before waving his hand. "Bye bye your highness!"

He disappeared.

Iseul's head was steaming like a volcano. She took the pillow next to her and punched it,imagining it as the grim reaper's face. "Damn motherfucker!"

"Oh and be nice to your brothers!", The annoying grim reaper appeared behind her out of nowhere and vanished again.

Right now,Iseul could kill this guy.  "UGHHHH!!!",she continued to punch the pillow wanting nothing but to kill that annoying fucker.

After throwing few punches,she calmed down. Her temper was really bad. She got up from the bed and went towards her bathroom. The bathroom was really spacious and nice compared to the Mr.Cheon's house bathroom.