chapter 32

...Flower of Evil...

Supreme ghost Kings,anyone who hears the title shivers in fear. It wasn't just a title. They were the alphas of netherworld. They are not gods but no god will ever try to provoke a ghost King. The consequences of provoking ghost Kings would be not be good.

To become a ghost King, one has to go through an extream torturous life. A ghost has to pass four stages to become a ghost King. First phase could be considered as harmless little ghosts,the second phase is the ghosts who haunts the living, the third phase is called savage type which is basically a very dangerous type. A lot of ghosts can only complete these three stages and could only dream to pass the last stage. No ghosts would be able to survive the extream torture which is essential to pass the fourth stage. Inside a kline, you'll suffocated to death. Only the strongest can survive. Normally, the ghosts who pass the supreme level have a strong desire. It could be hatred,love,greed or anything. But the emotion should be strong to withstand any torture you are going to face. (A/ inspired from TGCF)

The kline of life and death peak mountain is the birth place of the seven ghost Kings. For the very first time,seven ghosts Kings were born at the same time. What made them go through this extream torturous hell to become like this? For years,they have been burning inside this kline. For what? Why go through such a torture?

No one knows.

Iseul looked at Jimin who was watering the plants. She was upstairs, looking very bored. But when she saw him,she focused on him. She didn't know what to feel anymore. It has been more than 800 years since everything happened.

In her memories, Jimin was a gentle person until he broke her trust. She remembered the day she killed him. It was still a mystery to her about why he didn't resist her. He let her kill him without a struggle. And his last words,

"I'm sorry"

Did he think she would forgive him?

She sighed. Then what about now? Why did they approach her? She flinched when Jimin looked up. He smiled and waved his hand. She looked away. She had always been like this. She just wanted to flee away from the house but Mr.Cheon was stopping her. And the missing Beomgyu. She didn't want to admit but she was worried about the grim reaper.

Iseul sighed and turned back. She saw Mrs.Kim putting some fresh flowers to a vas. Iseul mentally scoffed. She didn't know if she remembered her past or not. If she does,then it's no doubt that she will kill that woman. She will not let such a woman stay near Mr.Cheon.

Her hatred for that woman ran upto her bones. The death she was given was horrible. Iseul would do that again and again. The pain was still there. And it hurt her every single day. The burning fire inside her never died.

________________

[Past time]

That was a night of the demon. The forest was dense with demonic aura. The wild demonic wolves were howling and growling.  These hungry wolves came out to search for a hunt that night. As they were passing by the river,their sharp eyes caught a body of a human.

The blood lust in their eyes increased in ten folds. With drooling mouths,the bunch of ten wolves started to moving towards the human body. The body belonged to a woman but her whole face was covered by her hair.