chapter 23

...Flower of Evil...

Iseul finally could get out of the dungeons. Even though it was supposed to be two weeks prison time,she came out earlier because of the ambush on the dungeons.

As she was walking out of the dungeons, Prince Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung were already out,waiting for her. From them,she heard that Prince Seokjin and Hoseok had interrogated the soldiers who had betrayed Iseul. Though, they confessed, King didn't do anything as they only attacked a bunch of demonic cultivators.

As a result, those soldiers received no penalty. In the end,Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok handed those soldiers to the youngest Princes. The three youngest Princes took care of those losers since their father couldn't give a fair judgement.

"What did you guys do to them?", Iseul asked whole walking with them towards her Palace. She was already covered with a new robe so she didn't have any problem with walking infront of everyone.

Jungkook cracked his knuckles. "Nothing much"

Jimin,"If you want to see them,they are in the hospital"

Taehyung, "Ah,I have a small regret. Why did I break hands? I could have broken their legs too"

Jungkook, "Don't worry. I did break them",he grinned like a cute bunny.

Iseul scoffed seeing his innocent face. This man surely isn't innocent as he shows.

"Wow", she laughed seeing their proud faces.

Jimin placed his arm over her shoulder. "Ugh,you need a bath. You stink", he immediately retracted his arm and pinched his nose.

Iseul glared at him. She kicked his leg making him whine in pain.

"Oh,look! Your marriage candidate!", Taehyung exclaimed suddenly.

Iseul's heart stopped for a moment. What marriage? She looked at where he is pointing. Her mind went blank.

"Is that...the man they selected??", she asked in disbelief.

In far distance, there was a boy, walking towards who knows where. There wasn't anything wrong with them. Infact,he was extremely handsome but,

"He is a ....kid?", Iseul looked at him with an opened mouth.

Jimin,"Yeah?"

Iseul,"Is father insane? He is ,like,what? 10?12?"

"15", Jungkook answered.

Iseul scoffed. "Wow,that really assured me. Thanks", she said sarcastically.

Jungkook chuckled. "You are welcome"

She gave a look saying 'wanna die?'

"But brother,seriously? What did brother Seokjin say about this?"

Taehyung sighed. "He didn't like it either. He talked for you saying you don't have any decision to get married yet. But,you know father"

Jimin,"That boy is from the Choi family. A very wealthy family who does business with overseas merchants. Though, they are not related to any political party,they are really powerful. Plus,they have a lot of connections with China. This marriage can bring a lot of benefits. Father doesn't have any reason to oppose this opportunity"