chapter 30

...Flower of Evil...

Flower of Evil

_______

Waking up the sleeping beast wouldn't be good to anyone. Disaster after disaster would follow you until the death. Be careful to not touch what you shouldn't. After effect might be graver than you think.

As Iseul stood under the scorching sun,her shadow fell on the ground. But strangely, there were two shadows. But when you look her,only Iseul stood in their way.

Iseul cracked her neck and walked forward.

Charlotte was indeed terrified but she didn't want to back away. She charged forward first and with this,the rest of the bullies were encouraged to go for it.

A terrible mistake.

Iseul caught Charlotte by her neck and smashed her onto the broken tables and chairs. All the tables and chairs fell on her body trapping her.

Iseul turned to the rest and smiled. It took no time to beat them to a pulp. After dealing with them,she turned to the trapped body inside the tables and chairs. Blood lust took over her.

One by one,she removed the tables and chairs.

Charlotte was terrified to the core. She was trembling like a deer caught in hunter's net.

"Cheon Danbi! You are crazy! Leave me alone!", she cried.

Iseul threw another chair from her way. "Did you leave Danbi alone when she cried? How do you feel to be in Danbi's place today? Ecstatic, right?"

She finally cleared her way.

Charlotte saw Danbi's pocket knife and took it to her hands and pointed at Iseul. "Don't come any closer or I will –I will—"

Iseul,"You will what? Kill me? Sweetheart, I've been dead for 800 years and you killed Danbi few months ago even though you don't know"

Charlotte widened her eyes. Her hands were trembling as she held into the pocket knife tightly. "Y –You are not Danbi?"

Iseul chuckled. "Isn't it obvious?"

Charlotte choked on her tears in fear. "Then who are you?!"

"Someone you shouldn't have messed with", Iseul went closer to her and was about to grab her by her hair but paused. Iseul looked down to see the pocket knife on her stomach. Blood was dripping down from her stomach.